Respected Contributor

TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 11/27?

Happy Thanksgiving, Beauties!  I am starting this thread a day early because many of you might be busy Black Friday Shopping tomorrow.

I used up a Bath and Body Works Hand Soap in Cranberry Peach.  I think that scent is really pleasant.  Replaced with another BBW's hand soap in Winter.

I also gave away some brand new unopened highlighters and lip glosses to my neice. They came in various kits.  I don't wear lip gloss (only lip balm or lipsticks for me).  And one highlighter can last me years. So, I figured it is better to let those items go instead of sitting unused.

That is all for me this week.  I hope that you all have enjoyed your Thanksgiving Day.  Enjoy your weekend!

Honored Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 11/27?

I used up a large tub of First Aid Beauty cream.  Don't think I'll buy again.  I've got so much in my stash though that I won't be buying any body lotion/cream for a long time anyway.

Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I finished an IT CC Cream tube in medium. Replacing with another. I bought light medium this time. I think it may be a better match. 

I had an IT blush that is too clown pink for me and it had to go. I was trying but...NAH. bye bye blush.

I finished Tatcha Camelia Cleansing oil. I have a Super size stash and I filled my smaller bottle up again.

That's it. I'm stuffed from dinner. Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving.

Respected Contributor

I used up all the Philosophy body washes I had put out for fall and in my shower now are my holiday body washes- Sugar Plum Fairy, Peppermint Stick, Sparking Hollyberries and Snow Angel.

Respected Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

I used up a large tub of First Aid Beauty cream.  Don't think I'll buy again.  I've got so much in my stash though that I won't be buying any body lotion/cream for a long time anyway.

@JudyL Same here. I have so much body lotion/cream, too.  I may have a problem Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

@JudyL wrote:

@JudyL Same here. I have so much body lotion/cream, too.  I may have a problem Smiley Happy

@momoftwo2007 

I call it a hobby, not a problem 

Honored Contributor

@momoftwo2007 - I was going through my stash to see what was next in line and I truly do think that I could go 2 years without buying any more body lotion/creams!  LOL

@scatcat I'm going to think of it that way - a hobby not a problem!  Love it!  Thanks for the chuckle.

Trusted Contributor

Hi Friends,

Used up:

Marc Jacobs Highliner in Midnight in Paris- my favorite eyeliner. I really should just get rid of the others I have because this color is the only one I use. Replaced with the same from stash.

Philosophy Berries and Cream 3 n 1- Used this up as handsoap at the kitchen sink. Replaced with Philosophy Cabana Girl 3 n 1 from stash.

I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving and has a good weekend.

Be well all!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Respected Contributor

Happy Black Friday, hope you ladies are finding some deals.  I used up:  

2 oz Hempz frosted pomegranate and sugar plum body lotion.  I have half a bottle of the full size left.  Love this scent.  Holiday 2019.  It’s a winner.  Looked on ebay, it was SO overpriced, it’s a pass.  I still have BBW and Loccitane and FAB unopened.  Sigh.  

2 travel size shampoos and conditioners.  Keeping at using up samples and small items.

DHC cleansing oil sample.  It felt nice, too many cleaners in my stash though.  

Enjoy the weekend.  Please be safe.  

Respected Contributor

@scatcat wrote:

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

@JudyL wrote:

@momoftwo2007 

I call it a hobby, not a problem 

@scatcat LOL!!!