Super Contributor

TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 11/25?

Happy Friday Beauties,

Hope you all had a safe and happy Thanksgiving, and are enjoying shopping this Black Friday, if you have choosen to. This week I used up;

Avon Cherry Bloosom Bubble Bath - 24oz  Discontinued in this fragrance. Being used as a handsoap refill.

What did you use up this week?

Respected Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 11/25?

I used up a bottle of my beloved Dove Wintercare. Had to replace it with a different Dove Nutrium Body Wash as, surprise, Target was out of Wintercare! Target has stocking issues.

Sometimes there is a good reason to have a stash! I will be stocking up when it comes back in!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

I used up my Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream. Luckily I had purchased another one when they had a promo code to redeem forsample size gift set.

Honored Contributor

Happy post 🦃Day!

I used up a sample jar of Lancôme Absolue Premium Bx Night Cream.

Replaced with a sample jar of Lancôme Bienfait Multi Vital Night Cream.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

TGIF Beauties! I hope everyone is enjoying a happy & safe holiday weekend!

I used up a double-sized pack of SKINN Olive & Enzyme Makeup Removing Cleansing Wipes. This was my first time trying them and I really like them. They work well and don't irritate my skin. I just got a 30-pack of them recently so I will be using them & watching for sale prices in December so that I don't run out.

Respected Contributor

Hi Everyone,

Well, better late than never. It's been a busy day with shopping and relaxing Smiley Happy

I used up a bottle of Crabtree & Evelyn bath and shower gel called Spring Rain. I like

their shower gels This was a 16.9 oz size. These last for quite awhile. I will buy 

again at TJ Maxx when I find it again.

Second thing was Nick Chavez plump and thick spray. It's ok, but I will probably not 

repurchase. 

Have a Nice Weekend and see you next week.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't use up very many beauty products because if I don't like them I don't keep them. I give them away or toss them out. This week I cleaned out and gave away some Tweak'd hair cleansers and body lotion. I can't say that the cleanser did a good job, it didn't help keep my colored hair at the roots. I also gave away some older makeup brushes that were starting to shed.

Super Contributor

Just remembered I forgot to post yesterday.

This week I used up-

Philosophy Love Sweet Love body butter 2oz.  I didn't like this at all, too friuty, so many other choices in the stash 

Threw out 2 old lipsticks

Trusted Contributor

Hi Friends,

Used up:

16 oz. Art of Grace Fresh Mint Shower Gel by Christina Carlino- this was for charity a couple of years ago. It was very nice, helped my discomfort from a cold. Replaced with Philosophy Eggnog 3 n 1 from stash.

32 oz. Whole Foods Citrus Shower Gel- nice. Used up as handsoap at the kitchen sink. Replaced with Bliss Blood Orange and White Pepper Shower Gel from stash.

Algenist Gentle Rejuvenating Cleanser- ok. Not a repurchase. Replaced with Bare Minerals Cleanser from stash.

Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving! Have a good week all!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Esteemed Contributor

I threw away a Palmer's cocoa butter lip balm that smelled funny, and I used up a Burt's Bees lip balm.

I think I may have thrown away a few other things, but can't remember what...and I have a small bag of items I will be taking to relatives when I see them next.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org