Respected Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 11/22?

O'Keeffe's for Healthy Feet- I go through several tubes of this in the Winter months. I get fewer pedis and this helps the dry heels.

SKINN Mane Mask- Part of a three piece kit in the Collagenesis line. Did not replace as not sold on HSN as bought on ShopHQ. I like the system but do not want to hunt for it.

Esteemed Contributor

I tossed:

-a Maybelline concealer stick.  Old.

-a Colourpop Supershock highlighter that had glitter in it.  I bought it on a YouTuber's recommendation because I wanted something peach, but forgot that she likes glittery highlighters.  Oh well.

I used up:

-a Tony Moly Honey sheet mask.  This is okay.  It feels nice on my face, but is not as good as the Leaders mask I used up.

-a Leaders 7 Wonders Mediterranean Brightening Mask.  This is my favorite sheet mask.  It sticks to my face better than paper sheet masks and moisturizes better as well.  But it is more expensive.

-a deluxe sample of the Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask.  It's the original flavor that smells like strawberry-banana.  Not sure why there are so many warnings on it though.  Reminds me a bit of Happy Fun Ball, of Saturday Night Live fame. 

It works alright, but isn't any better than another lip balm I have that cost me $3.

That is all for this week.  I hope you all enjoy your turkey day!!

Image result for thanksgiving squirrel

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Used up:

Fresh Seaberry Omega-Rich Body Cream - This is my favorite lotion. I love the consistency (thin but hydrating) and scent. I don't use lotion everyday so this lasts a long time. Replaced with the same.

Charlotte Tilbury Goddess Skin Clay Mask mini - This came in a kit and it smelled nice, but not a repurchase. It also was starting to smell off and it was still within the use-by date. I'm not sure that it did anything. Not a repurchase.

Sephora Melting Lip Clicks in Caramel - I like the color but not the consistency. It was a nice sheer and moisturizing lip product but a little too slippy. Bummer because I have another one in a different shade to finish up. This will teach me not to buy more than one of a new product.

belif Mild and Effective Facial Scrub - This was good but unnecessary. I prefer a chemical exfoliator and had to force myself to finish this. Not a repurchase and so glad to have finished it.

Decluttered:

belif Aqua Bomb Sleeping Mask - This is a fun jelly night moisturizer but it was too tacky for me. It says in the description that it is pillow transfer-proof, but that was not the case for me. I tired applying less but it still stayed tacky. Passed it onto DD, who has drier skin. Hopefully she likes it.

I also hit pan in another shade of my Milani Soft & Sultry eyeshadow palette! That makes 4 pans in that palette.

Valued Contributor

This week I used up:

Raw Sugar body wash in the citrus scent.  I like this a lot but am now using Philosophy Gingerbread Girl body wash that I received as a gift.  

Garnier Nutrisse conditioner from my haircolor.  I am finally down to my last one and can then go back to regular conditioners.  Yay!

Paula's Choice eye cream.  Not my favorite so not a repurchase.

Tossed:  NYX lip liner in the color Timid.  Ordered online and it is way too bubblegum pink.  

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Honored Contributor

I used up:  Fresh Life body lotion and purchased a new one.    Wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Used up:

Amara Beauty Vitamin C serum -- replaced with same, as usual.  Really like it how it smooths and brightens my old complexion. 

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt