Respected Contributor

TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 11/22?

Good morning, Beauties! 

I used up

Aveeno Nourish and Condition Leave-In Treatment Spray-- very good, will repurchase if I can find it (I couldn't find it at Target or Walgreens).

Clarins Pore Control Serum-- It is a sample size. It feels really good on the skin, but I didn't have enough to tell if it actually reduces pores or not.

I tossed

Clinique GWP size Blush in Sunset Glow-- it is hard and dry and I couldn't get any pigment out of the product. 

That is all for me this week.  How about you?  Share your empties and tosses.

Respected Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 11/22?

[ Edited ]

I used up a jar of Beekman Honey & Orange Blossom Body Butter and a Josie Maran Face Milk.  I also threw out a Clinique Mascara.  I'm really trying not to hold onto my mascaras for too long.  It's tough!

I have a couple of lipsticks that I think will be on next week's list!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@momoftwo2007, I love that Aveeno treatment. It conditions my hair but doesn't leave it limp or greasy.   It is getting harder and harder to find though.  In my area the only place I can find it is my grocery store.  Walgreens, Walmart, Target don't carry it.  Smiley Sad

I did use up:

Garnier Skin Brightening Moisturizer - full size.  This is generally a staple for me.  I decided to buy and try Cetaphil Daily Moisturizer this time around.

Jousse Cleaner & Conditioner - super size.  These are from Calista and I really liked them initially. Then I noticed a lot of hair in my shower drain and my stylist was commenting about how dry my hair was.  I had also noticed when I wet it to wash it that it felt super dry.  I used up what I had and bought a Redken shampoo and conditioner for color treated hair.  So far so good and it seems like I'm seeing a lot less hair in the drain.

Ouai (sp?) Volumizing Hairspray - full size.  This is definitely not a hairspray.  It is more like a volumizing product.  The smell is great, the price is nuts for the size of the can.  I swear it feels like just air is coming out but it did give my hair really good volume.  Not something I would repurchase though.

Gold Bond Foot Cream - full size.  This was a definite miss.  I replaced with Dr. Teal's foot cream.

Philosophy Apple Cider 3-in-1 - 2oz size.  This came in a gift set I rec'd last year for Christmas.  The scent was nice for the fall.  I replaced with the Peppermint Stick from the same gift set.

Josie Maran Body Butter - supersize.  I love JM body butter.  I put it on my list for Christmas.  I bought 2 jars of the Beekman body butter a few months ago in vanilla but it's very strong and I'm not sure I'm going to be able to deal with the smell.  I liked Josie's soft vanilla scent much better.        

Respected Contributor

Ladies,

I used up my usual Curl Construct Mousse, replaced with same.

Wishing all of my friends a safe and happy Thanksgiving.  Enjoy your family, friends, food and football!!  

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva Thanks!! I will check my grocery store for the Aveeno leave-in treatment.

Respected Contributor

This week I used up:

Pixi Hydrating Milky Mist. Really nice! went to replace it and got intrigued by the Rose Glow Mist and bought that one. Pixi products seem to work well for me.

Elf Ultra Precise Brow Pencil, just ok. I have so many others that I like better. 

Have a great weekend all!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi Friends,

Used up:

Philosophy Ginger Tea 3 n 1- finished this up as handsoap. I thought I would love this scent as I love ginger it was just ok. Would not repurchase. Will replace with a shower gel from The Body Shop, I have 2 travel sizes to choose from in the stash, that I will use up in the foaming handsoap dispenser.

WEN Summer Mango Coconut-nice, replaced with an open Spring Gardenia Green Tea from stash.

Wishing everyone a good weekend and a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving! 

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning beauty friends —. I used up:

Josie Maran Argan milk it was ok.  I didn’t care for the packaging.  The glass dropper didn’t seem to fully work right.  Won’t repurchase.  Opened a GWP Clinique DDM.  Have so many sample/GWP in my stash.

Gingerbread man 3 in 1.  A 6 oz from a huge set.  Replaced with BBW “Joy”. I always have several shower gels in the shower open at once. 

Have a happy, safe and blessed Thanksgiving.  Time is going to fly from now into Christmas........

Respected Contributor

Happy weekend beauties! Just one thing for me this week:

Pacifica Rose Kombucha face wash 5 oz- I didn't care for this at all. I felt like I couldn't get it to rinse off clean, like I had a slimy film on my face. I went back to my Avalon Organics Vitamin C cleansing Milk.

Hope everyone has a very wonderful Thanksgiving holiday! Then, let the shopping begin!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

My Josie Maran Vanilla Bean Body Butter will be empty in a few days......used up Urban Decay Naked Lip Pencil.....JM Face Milk (have supersized).....JM Argan Oil.....Sample of Querlain Mon Querlain Intense (prefer & Love the EDP).....Tossed samples of Lancome Idole edp & Querlain Samsara edp (do not like new formulation)......