Super Contributor

TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 11/20?

Happy Friday Beauties,

Wishing you all a very happy Thanksgiving next week. This week I used up;

Avon Berry Bouquet Lip Balm  This was seasonal fo the Spring season of 2015 and has been discontiued.

Avon Anew Rejuvenate 2-in-1 Cleanser - 4.2oz  This has also been discontiued, but I had one more of these in my stash. Replaced with same.

What did you use up this week?

Super Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 11/20?

This week I used up-

Perlier Coconut Milk body powder 3.5oz, loved this, now using Tova nights powder

This week I threw out-

1 old lip gloss and 1 sample Connie Stevens facial clay

Honored Contributor

This week I used up Isomers Fast Lift Eye Serum and WEN Bamboo Green Tea CC. I threw out 3 Skinn Cosmetics lipsticks that were 2 years old and WEN Hairspray that was old and styling cream of his that was old too.

Honored Contributor

This week I used up:

Aveeno Nourish + Condition Leave-in Spray Conditioner - full size.  I love this but it is getting harder and harder to find in my area.  I replaced this with some other pump style leave-in that I used for the first time today and already don't care for.

NYC Applicious Lip Balm in Pink Lady - full size. This was very nice and a pretty color.  I've had it forever though. 

Maybelline Fit Me Stick Foundation - full size.  I really, really like this foundation. I replaced it with the same.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

This week I used up a box of L'oreal castings hair color. It's an ok brand that I bought on clearance to try, I mixed 2 shades of brown. I won't repurchase. I also used up a bottle of L'oreal extraordinary oil conditioner. It smells good. I may or may not repurchase this on sale.

i tossed out a Flower mascara as it's smeary. I also tossed out a Maybelline one, i don't keep them for more than 3 months before replacing them.

Respected Contributor

I used up a Mally eyeliner pencil in Brown that I loved. I would order it again, it was originally part of a kit. Also used up a Waterproof Tightline Mascara from IT, replaced with same!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Contributor

I was able to use up a few things this week:

Up & Up Cotton Swabs, 300 ct. 

Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Dry Shampoo, 7 oz. HG dry shampoo.

Trim Neat Feet Foot Paddle. One scrubby side fell off the paddle awhile ago. Replaced with a pumice stone.

Occasional Contributor

used-
simple micellular water- eh ok- never had a full face of make up and used this to take it off- but used in the morning as a skin refresher
Garden of Wisdom squalane oil- meh. This left my face feeling oily- used as a body oil to finish the bottle.

Trusted Contributor

Hi Friends,

Used up:

Philosophy Autumn Air 3 n 1- nice, replaced with Fortune Cookie Soap Company Butterbeer Showergel

Have a Happy Thanksgiving all!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24