Esteemed Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 11/17?

I used up:

-a 100% Pure liquid concealer.  It was okay, but the coverage was not that great and it didn't do anything special for my undereye area.  Replaced with an Elf concealer that has a brightening shade at one end and skin tone color on the other.

-a dollar store body wash in a lavender chamomile scent.  It was okay.  Not sure I will repurchase though.  I have other washes open, so did not need to replace this right away.

-a 2 oz. B&BW Moonlight Path body lotion.  I think I may have the body cream of this scent stashed away, but I'm not going to open it yet.

I tossed:

-a 2 oz. B&BW Moonlight Path body spray.  Didn't smell right anymore.

That's all for this week.  Have a great weekend!!

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Respected Contributor

@wvumountiefan wrote:

@momoftwo2007  I wanted to let you know that I love the Mario Rose Facial Mist spray. I did see on the Ulta website that Garnier now has a Rose mist and moisturizer. 

@wvumountiefan  Thanks!! The Mario Rose Facial Mist is in my Ulta list next time I place an order.

Respected Contributor

Good Afternoon Everyone,

I used up the following this week:

1.Garnier Fructis Style Extreme Control Hairspray. Full Size. I really like this spray and will repurchase when I am done with a Tresseme hairspray I need to use up. 

2. Oral B full size dental floss. Replaced with some samples given to me from my dentist. I will buy a full size when I get out and about again.

3. I tossed out 3 older sample bottles of foundation. One is from Clinique Superbalanced spf15 and Estee Lauder's Double Wear cushion stick  and a small sample bottle of E.L Double Wear liquid. These were older and I didn't want to finish them up. Also tossed a sample size of BareMinerals matte liquid lipcolor. It was dark berry and I didn't like it.

That's it for this week. 

Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Next Friday is Black Friday so I won't be going out into the stores. 

See you next Friday~~

Respected Contributor

Niva body lotion-Staple

It Confidence in a Cream-maybe

Evote Morning Cleanser

Respected Contributor

Skinn 6x lip balm - I have 3 others that came in set open and working through them.  Once done, not a repurchase. These are my second set and I don’t feel like they are the same as the first set I had, Could be the flavors, not sure. I loved the first set. 

Trusted Contributor

Used up:

DIY Toner - Finished another bottle of this witch hazel and rosewater toner, which I use in the morning to cleanse my face.  Mixed up another bottle.

Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Night Serum mini - I only used this once a week (if I remembered) and it took months to finish the tiny bottle.  I don't think I need it in my routine so I will not purchase the full size.  It mildly stung when I used it as I expect an acid would, but I really don't like that feeling.  I do love the DE packaging!

Respected Contributor

Happy weekend beauties!

I just used up one thing:

Shea Moisture Instant Rebound moisturizer Dragon's blood and Coffee cherry 2oz- I didn't like the scent of this on my face so I used it up on my neck and chest. Otherwise it was perfectly fine. They make a Radiance Moisturizer that smells delish that I much preferred

Tossed a silver sparkly nail polish that was really pretty but a bear to remove

Tossed 2 sample cards from Ulta- a blush/bronze card from Becca and a Kate Spade fragrance card

I didn't see any point in even trying them because I knew I wouldn't purchase them anyway

That's it for me this week, have a great weekend everyone!