Frequent Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 11/15?

Traveling this week for work and I packed ELF Mad for Matte Nude Mood eyeshadow palette - I have had it a while and thought I would see how I liked it. I didn't. Too dry and muddy for me - maybe my age or complexion but tossed it at the hotel.

Gold Bond Excema Relief Cream - nice basic cream, effective, not exciting but not irritating and no fragrance.

Tossed a Nars knock-off contour brush I bought on Amazon a couple of years ago for $3.99. I liked it and used it a lot but the bristles just started falling out. It always shed a bit but not like this. For the price it was a decent brush but I have others I can use.

Esteemed Contributor

I tossed a drugstore brand mascara that dried up.  That’s all.

Trusted Contributor

Used up:

Nooni Snowflake Jelly Cleansing Oil - This has been discontinued and I liked it at first. By the time I finished it, I wasn't so thrilled with it. It only lasted about 7 weeks and I had to use a lot of it to get off my mascara. It had a really neat jelly-ish consistency. I am going back to cleansing oils. I figured out that I prefer oils over balms.

Bath & Body Works In the Sun Shower Gel - This smelled nice and it was on super clearance. I haven't been in a BBW for years, but had a foreign guest that wanted to see the store. I picked up two of these so I have one more to finish. It was fine but I wouldn't pay full price for it. I can't handle being in that store anymore. My nose gets assaulted. 

Lancome Monsieur Big mini mascara - I love this! It was the birthday gift from Ulta. I really enjoyed it and would like to try the waterproof version. It gives lots of volume without having to use multiple layers. The mini size is just right for 3 months of use.