Respected Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 11/13?

[ Edited ]

Hey Beauties!

The only thing I did this week was toss my Tarte Shape Tape. It was old, thick and not used as frequently as it once was. I have discovered others that have the same opacity with far less creasing. Concealers have come a long way in the last few years!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Respected Contributor

@Jacie  Please share what other concealers that you found that is better than Shape Tape.  Thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

Hello Beauties,

I used up a Pacifica body butter, Indian Coconut Nectar.  These are good body butters.  I wasn't thrilled with this scent though.  I have more  Pacifica in other scents, so I'll move on to those.

My skin is already dry and it's not that cold!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mistriTsquirrel wrote:

@Karie2022 wrote:

I finally used up my large pump bottle of almond oil.  I use at the end of my shower all over, it's wonderful.  Now I'm waiting for my avacado oil; I usually go back and forth between these two, makes for a great moisturizer as I despise regular lotions.

@Karie2022 

What brand do you use that has a pump?  Sounds nice.

The almond oil is by Viva and the avacado oil is by Majestic, both on Amazon..I think I prefer the almond oil, it's  a bit heavier, but they are both nice.

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Esteemed Contributor

@Karie2022 wrote:

@mistriTsquirrel wrote:

@Karie2022 wrote:

I finally used up my large pump bottle of almond oil.  I use at the end of my shower all over, it's wonderful.  Now I'm waiting for my avacado oil; I usually go back and forth between these two, makes for a great moisturizer as I despise regular lotions.

@Karie2022 

What brand do you use that has a pump?  Sounds nice.

The almond oil is by Viva and the avacado oil is by Majestic, both on Amazon..I think I prefer the almond oil, it's  a bit heavier, but they are both nice.

I want to try this.  I am using L'occitane, but it's pricey and I need it all winter.  I checked Amazon and it has very good reviews.  

Honored Contributor

I bought 2 products from a clean line I have fallen in love with...O'o Hawaii.

7796C7CF-32B6-4B8E-BA2C-3BB417AB5909.png

2DDB53CF-B20D-4639-88AB-8B7A8AB6CF6F.png

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

@Jacie  Please share what other concealers that you found that is better than Shape Tape.  Thanks!

Hope you don't mind me chiming in.....I was a shape tape girl until I discovered Mac's pro longwear concealer, 😍 

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Super Contributor

What did you find that was better? I am ALWAYS on the hint for a non creasing one! Thanks

Respected Contributor

@Karie2022 wrote:

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

Hope you don't mind me chiming in.....I was a shape tape girl until I discovered Mac's pro longwear concealer, 😍 

@Karie2022 Of course I don't mind.  I love a good concealer recommendation!  Thanks!

Respected Contributor

Happy weekend beauties!

Just one thing for me this past week:  Naturally G4U hair and scalp tonic 4oz- I have a receding hairline near my temples and also some general overall thinning and I was hoping this would help, but I can't tell where it made any difference so I won't repurchase.