Respected Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 10/9?

Happy weekend beauties!

I used up: Arcona Cranberry Gommage 1oz- this was a free sample I got from Ulta last year. I thought that it was a little rough, I won't repurchase it. I don't have a physical scrub here right now and I'm not sure if I will replace it or not. I think I might want to try a chemical exfoliant instead.

Revolution Skincare Hydration Boost moisturizer 1.75oz- this was actually nice and light for the summer months, but it was not hydrating enough for the dry winter months. I had one I used up last winter, this was the second one. I won't replace it for now, maybe if I need something lighter next summer. I have a couple other moisturizers here to pick from to repace it with.

Have a great weekend beauties!

Valued Contributor

The only item I used up was a Donna Karan Cashmere Deodorant. Replaced with same.

Happy Weekend!!

Valued Contributor

Hi and happy weekend to all!

This week I used up:

Raw Sugar body wash.  This was okay but I replaced it with my favorite which is Kirkland Citrus body wash from Costco.

Tossed:

Sonia Kashuk eye shadow palette which was very old.  

That's it for this week.  Still working on some makeup products.  I'm wearing makeup even with masks.  I love the daily ritual of applying it and it makes me feel put together even when I'm not going out.  

Have a great week!  

Valued Contributor

Hope everyone is enjoying a nice weekend!

I used up one of my favorite blushes that has since been discontinued 🙁   Also used up an eyeliner (not really used up, but I replace these every three months - so it was time for it to go).

I tossed a couple ULTA lip glosses that have been sitting around a while, and I just never reached for.  Also threw out 3 nail polishes that I didn’t care for

Honored Contributor

Used up a birthday rewards item from Sephora -- Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream  (0.84 Oz.) jar.

Great fragrance & a nice body cream. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Clinique Redness Solutions Daily Relief Cream 1 oz. Tried this along with the foundation. I have occasional redness in warm weather. No effect and did not replace.

Pericone Nutritive Cleanser- Used as second step in double cleanse. Came in a kit so did not replace. Felt gentle on my face.

SKINN Olive and Enzyme Facial Cleansing cloths- I did not feel clean and used another cleanser afterwards. Prefer the actual Olive and Enzyme cleanser. Did not replace, but have other face cleansing cloths. My favorite is Neutrogena.