Respected Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 10/4?

Just one thing for me this week: Essence Lash Princess False Effects Mascara. I really like this and replaced it with the same. It will transfer a bit during the day though so when this one is gone I want to replace it with the waterproof version. Or, maybe I'll do like @Oshare-girl does and use the waterproof version as a topper to see if I can waterproof my lashes. Thanks for the idea, I hadn't even thought of that!

Valued Contributor

Two things for me:

Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Brows - replaced with same. This formula uses a tiny brush (like mascara) to tint the brows. I have enough actual brow hairs, but many of them are so pale that they are invisible. This brow products nicely tints them and looks very natural.

Tarte brow pencil - replaced with same. I use this when I'm in a super hurry.

Respected Contributor

Used up a travel size of Josie Maran Whipped Body Butter. Not using the body butter anymore, but saved the jar to put Divine Drip in. That product works better  for me!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Trusted Contributor

Hi Friends,

Used up:

It Bye ByeMakeup Wipes-ok, they are very saturated which is nice, have more in stash but using a pack of Purity Made Simple wipes from stash.

June Jacobs Clarifying Shampoo-a Gift with purchase size, just ok not a purchase.

Trader Joes Apple Cider Scent Foaming Handsoap-seemed to go through this really quick. The scent was ok bought on total impulse, back to using up shower gel stash as handsoap.

Avon Everlasting Eye Shadow Pencil in Shimmering Sands-really nice shadow stick will miss this color. Replaced with Mally Shadow Stick in Firework from stash.

Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Balm in Dream-really like this formula and this is my favorite color will repurchase, but using up the same in the color Rose from stash.

Have a nice weekend all!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Valued Contributor

Hi everyone.  Hope you're all having a great weekend!

This week I used up:

Smashbox primer, the oil free light version.  I liked it but have way too many primers to repurchase at this time.

Smashbox hydrating undereye primer.  I have been using this for years but found the Ulta brand which is cheaper and I like it just as much.

Curology bottle.  I've been using Curology for over a year and the tretinoin has made a big difference so I keep the subscription coming every 2 months.

IT Cosmetics Confidence in an Eye Cream sample size.  This was okay but I get better results with ROC retinol eye cream.

Tossed:  Two old makeup brushes, trying to reduce my stash.