Respected Contributor

TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 10/18?

Good morning, Beauties!

I didn't use up anything this week, but I have many items that is nearly used up, so I should have some to report next week.

How about you?  Share your empties or tosses.

Respected Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 10/18?

Cocoa Butter Lip Balm- I have to continuously apply  ok but wears off quickly. Replaced with Burt Bees Lavender  Lip Butter.

JM Smooth Skin Resurfacing- Bought on good reviews , replacing with one from TSV. 

Tossed partially used SKINN  Lip Stem and 6X Lip Pro Volume- Lips are  red and chapped above upper lip. Aloe Vera etc.not helping anything.Replaced with Clinique All About Lips and Super Balm.

May your beauty product searches be successful and effective. Enjoy your weekend if you are able to have off.

Honored Contributor

Happy Friday!

Used up only a sample of Lancôme Idolé perfume

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

I used up:

Clean & Clear Foaming Facewash - full size.  This is a staple for me so I replaced with another.

Tweak-d Bye Bye Frizz Hairspray - full size.  This was the second in my BOGO set and not something I'd buy again.  I didn't care for the hold in this or the smell.  To get good hold, I had to spray a lot and then my hair was too stiff. But if it wasn't stiff, any slight wind and my hair was a mess.  I replaced with a Biolage hairspray. 

Honored Contributor

I used up my Citron de Vigne body lotion by Fresh.  I purchased a new one.

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Happy Friday to all Beauties!

This week I used up:

Lipstick Queen lipstick in Blooming Blush which is part of the Nothing But the Nudes collection.  This is more of a summer shade so I'm not replacing at this time.  Using up my lipstick collection one at a time.  

Kristin Ess Depth Defining Water Based Pomade, available at Target.  I use this daily and it takes just a little bit so one lasts me over a year.  Replaced with one from my stash.

Tossed:  Rimmel Lasting Finish lipstick in shade 08.  I like the shade but can't deal with the fragrance and it was just too old so out it went. 

Respected Contributor

@laurelei wrote:

Happy Friday to all Beauties!

This week I used up:

Lipstick Queen lipstick in Blooming Blush which is part of the Nothing But the Nudes collection.  This is more of a summer shade so I'm not replacing at this time.  Using up my lipstick collection one at a time.  

Kristin Ess Depth Defining Water Based Pomade, available at Target.  I use this daily and it takes just a little bit so one lasts me over a year.  Replaced with one from my stash.

Tossed:  Rimmel Lasting Finish lipstick in shade 08.  I like the shade but can't deal with the fragrance and it was just too old so out it went. 

@laurelei  I have the same problem with Rimmel's lipstick fragrance.  I didn't like it, either.

Esteemed Contributor

After I got back from Las Vegas a week ago I cleaned out my travel case. I didn't bring back my travel eyemakeup remover pads and baby wipes as i had bought fragrance and skin care for my daughter and myself at a Sephora and T.J. Maxx in Las Vegas and needed room in my carryon liquids to bring them back home.

I also tossed out an old Clinique travel size sunscreen and some travel sunscreen samples that I wasn't going to use.

I also used up a half a box of L'Oreal Preference to color my roots.

I'll probably do a declutter soon of my cosmetics later on this fall.

Respected Contributor

Nothing for me for the last couple of weeks. It seems like a lot of my stuff runs out all at the same time.

My son said that he used up a lip balm and came to me asking for another one but then he said he thought he had a back up to use instead. Pretty boring. 

Valued Contributor

DevaCurl No-Poo Original zero lather cleansing conditioner. I've used this for years.

Alpha Skin Care Renewal Body Lotion with 12% Glycolic Acid. I have this on auto-ship from Amazon.

Garnier Micellar Water. Replaced with CeraVe micellar water. I use micellar water in the morning to clean my makeup brushes. Thought I've give CeraVe a chance.

Hope y'all are having a great weekend!!