Super Contributor

TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 10/16?

Happy Friday Beauties,

I was finally able to use up something after two or three weeks on a loosing streak. This week I used up;

Avon Anew Rejuvenate Night Cream - 1.7oz  Discontinued, replaced with Avon Anew Reversalist Night Cream

What did you use up the week?

Honored Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 10/16?

I finished my first jar of PTR laser regenerator moisturizing gel-cream (the one in the red jar).  He had a superstar kit of 5 products in August that I'm on auto del for and I am SO thrilled I gave this kit a try.  LOVE LOVE LOVE all of these products!!!  FINALLY I found great items that HAVE and DO make a noticeable difference.  I have spent so much money on so many other good products but just have never worked for me.

I watched a show in August that Jane Treacy hosted with Peter and sold me on this kit.  And what a surprise, a brand new Ulta store opened not far from where I live and found some of the same items there.   In fact, I was blown away to find a few makeup products that I use there.  For me this means no more needing to buy them on websites.  Was also blown away at how enormous this store is but I did take time to stroll through all of the aisles to check out what's there.  Glad I did. 

Honored Contributor

Chanel Vital Lumiere Aqua - sample packette.  This seemed like a nice, light foundation although the packette was only enough for 1 application.  Not sure I'd try it in a full size though because I'm sure it's pricey.

Rimmel Clean Finish Matte Foundation - full size.  This was a nice, decent foundation but not something I'd buy again.  I really like the Maybelline Fit Me stick much better.

BE Marvelous Moxy Lipgloss in Natural Beauty - full size.  This was in a TSV kit last September.  I love this color.  One of my faves but I have tons of glosses and lipsticks to use up.

Super Contributor

This week I used up-

Dr. Denese Hydroshield Face  serum 4oz.- love this, replaced with another

Philosophy Fresh Cream hand cream 1oz.- love this, more in the stash

This week I threw out one old lipstick

Honored Contributor

Lancome's Bifacil-love this!

Trish Mcevoy's Eye base(purchased NYX and for the low cost it works pretty good!)....

Respected Contributor

Suave Blow Dry Spray- Love this and replaced with same!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Trusted Contributor

Only finished one thing:

Soap & Glory Clean On Me Shower Gel - Love the way this smells and it's moisturizing.  I   replaced with the same from the stash.

Occasional Contributor

Olay quench body lotion - really like the scent, but replaced with other lotion that is in my stash

Head & Shoulders restoring shine - loved this

Head & Shoulders itchy scalp care samples - liked but prefer the restoring shine

Esteemed Contributor

I cleaned out my beauty stash of samples and tubes of conditioners that come with hair coloring boxes and donated them. I almost never use free samples of beauty products.

Valued Contributor

Hello Ladies.

Only one item this week:

Shikai Borage Therapy eye cream.  I mix this with CeraVe eye cream to make it more emolient.  Works great for me and they are both inexpensive. 

Have a great week!