Trusted Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 10/12?

Used up:

Becca Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector mini - This really does not work to keep me matte. I can see it mattify immediately after application but that's it. But then again, I replaced it with the Rimmel mattifying primer which also doesn't keep me matte. Maybe it's just me... Mattifying primers in general, not a repurchase. And glad I only bought the mini size.

NYC In a Minute Nail Polish in Grand Central Station - This was the BEST quick dry topcoat but it's not sold in the US anymore. I had to replace it with the Seche Vite which is 10 times more expensive. So sad.

Tossed:

Orly Sec 'N Dry Topcoat - I just do not like the consistency of this one.

Sinful Colors in Come Hither - Not the color I was looking for. 

Maya Chia Supercritical Chia Waterless Wonder Balm - This is the absolute last product from my Beauty Heroes subscription. I just couldn't find a use for it and it's starting to turn.

Glossier Stretch Concealer in Dark - I like this concealer, but just can't find the right shade for me. 

MAC Pro Longwear Fluidline in Rich Ground - I stopped wearing eyeliner so I tried to use this as a cream eyeshadow. It dries too fast to blend. 

Respected Contributor

I'm a little late to this but last week I used up just one thing:

BBW Moonlight Path body cream 8oz- I've repurchased this several times in the past but I don't think I'm going to anymore. I'm just over the scent. I have a bit of the body spray to finish and then I'm done with it.

Honored Contributor

After going through my “seldom used” makeup drawer, finally tossed IT Illumination Setting Powder (white)...too much shine in t zone. Purchased Laura Mercier white loose powder and like that one better.

Also tossed IT CC Foundation. I rarely wear full coverage and it was getting old.

Used up my Perfect Formula Clear Gel Coat & purchased 2 more. 

Purchased TOVA Signature perfume on Friday Night Beauty. Anxious to see if it’s close enough to the original.

Lastly used up my Neutrogena Carifying Shampoo...great for use once a month to get out all styling products/hairspray and start fresh.