Super Contributor

TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 10/12?

Happy Friday Beauties,

Hope you all had a wonderful week and wishing you a safe and happy weekend. This wee I used up;

Avon Naturals Cucumber and Melon Hand Soap - 6.4iz  liked this , nice fresh fragrance and would repurcahse on sale.

That's it for me. What did you use up?

Respected Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 10/12?

The only thing I used up was a Burt's Bees Lipstick in Brimming Berry-I did not love this color, will not replace

Everyone have a safe weekend, if you are in the path of Michael, my thoughts are with you.

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Trusted Contributor

Happy Friday.  Thanks @joseygirl for the start.  This week a Perlier honey shower cream.  Replaced with same.  That's it.  Have great weekends.

Esteemed Contributor

@joseygirl: I am a big fan of those Avon liquid hand soaps. Great scents and small footprint on my small pedestal sinks. They are a great value when purchased on sale- they last a long time!

This week used up an old but good Tarte eye liner pencil in a brown shade. Good staying power under my lower lashes. Still have three more from the set of 4.

Must look in my stash to replace a mascara.

Respected Contributor

I used up a deluxe sample size of Laneige Water Bank Moisture Cream.  It doesn't work for my oily, sensitive skin. It made me break out when I tried it on my face. I used up the rest on my body.

A mini size of Clinique Chubby Stick Intense Moisture Balm in 05 Plushest Punch.  I got a set of five last year around the Holiday time. This is the 3rd lipstick in the kit that I used up. Two more to go.

A sample sprayer size of Ralph Laren Tener Romance Eau De Parfum.  This is a really wonderful scent.  I would love to purchase the full size.  A lot of the fragrance bother me, but this one doesn't. It is a very lovey light scent with some vanila scent in it.  I might just have to buy this for myself for Christmas.

Honored Contributor

Happy Friday everyone!

I finally hit complete pan on the Lancôme Color Design Burnt Sand shade in the Showstopper Style Quad. I have a full single if I need it.

Used up a Lancôme Bi-Facil makeup remover in the 4.2 Ozs. size. Replaced with the 6.7 Ozs. size

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Korres Wild Rose Sleeping Facial- Replaced

SKINN 3 min. Lip party- Tossed, too much bother

SKINN Dermappeal 2 oz. - Replaced

Perlier 15% Shea Butter hand cream-replaced  and excellent. Used to have people stopping by in my classroom to use. 

Respected Contributor

Happy Friday Everyone!

Used Up:

-Anastasia Brow Wiz Pencil, love this but there are so many great formulas out there for less $$$ I don't think I'll get this again. Loving NYX, L'Oreal and CoverGirl brow pencils currently.

-Clear Care Contact Solution, replaced with same.

Tossed:

-Skin&CO Blue in Capri Bodywash, this came from my Fall FitFabFun box. I couldn't deal with the scent. eek!

-It SuperHero Mascara, OK I admit I am a slow learner! I had sworn this stuff off because I have never been able to use one of these up! The packaging is awful! The gasket that the brush pulls through always fails. Lo and behold it did it again. So over it! The Essence Mascara is a great dupe and dosen't fall apart!

-Maybelline Total Temptation Waterproof Mascara, didn't work for me, not enough length!

Have a great weekend!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Contributor

Greetings.  This was a big week for me.

Philosophy Blackberry Lavendar Ice Cream Shampoo, Shower gel, and Bubble bath 32 oz.  An oldie, but smelled sensational.  Replaced by item from stash.

Wen Summer Mango Coconut Cleansing Conditioner gallon.  Had it since 2015, using it in the summers.  I can take or leave Wen.  Replaced by item from stash.

Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker fragrance.  Very fond of this.  Replaced with same from stash.

Valued Contributor

Hi everyone!

This week I used up:

Paula's Choice Super Light Antioxidant Serum.  This is a favorite and I always have a new one waiting in my stash.

Mad Hippie vitamin C serum.  I am replacing this with Maelove Glow Maker that has 15% vitamin c.  

Tossed:

A Pacifica mascara.  Sadly, this smudged and flaked so in the trash it went. 

Have a great weekend!