Respected Contributor

TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 10/11?

Good morning, Beauties!

The kids used up Soap and Glory The Scrub of Your Life. They love it, but I don't like the strong, sweet scent.

I had to toss the Maybelline City Mini Palette in Matte About Town. Beautiful neutral colors, but it got broken.  I would fix it with alchohol if it was new, but it was a couple years old, so I tossed it.

What did you use up this week? Share your empties or tosses.  Have a good weekend!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 10/11?

[ Edited ]

Hi!  

Tossed:

The Maybelline Tattoo eyeliner I bought just a couple weeks ago.  It was awful! and smeared everywhere except where I put it.  

A very old sparkly gold eye shadow stick.  Whatever possessed me to buy that color anyway?  Sheesh.  

And, I tossed Maybelline Great Lash mascara -- the mascara wasn't that bad, but the application wand was the pits.  

Happy Friday!

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

I tossed a drug store Maybelline eyeliner that I used once.  It was just to thick of a liner and also smeared all over.  It was the wrong type for me

Have a great week, ladies!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

I used up my EO shower gel but purchased two in Rose/Lemon and Grapefruit/Mint.  What I love about this product is they only use essential oils for the scents.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I gave away Tatcha The Essence to my daughter. I really have to hid my stuff from her lol! I can't say no. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Happy Friday!

Used up a sample sprayer of Lancôme Idôle perfume. I liked it so much, I bought the smallest bottle during their last F&F sale. Floral scent, similar to La Vie Est Belle.

Used up 3 Oz. jar of Origins Smoothing Soufflé whipped body cream

Replaced with another jar from this 4 jar sampler set. This Smoothing Soufflé was mint scented. The next one from this sampler is vanilla scented & called Comfort Mood Whipped Vanilla Body Cream

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

Used up my favorite eye cream, Mad Hippie, and going to give the Skinn Enlightened Radiance Eye Serum another try.

Used up my jar of Stridex Maximum Strength Pads, immediately replaced with one that was waiting.

Used up my tub of Codeage Multi Collagen Peptide Powder, immediately replaced with one that was in waiting.

Respected Contributor

Used up:

-Jergens Argan Restoring Lotion, good stuff and would buy again but have others to use up!

-Schwartzkopf got to be fat-tastic Mousse, replaced with the re-branded version of this, VoluManiac Mousse.

-Essence Lash Princess Mascara, replaced with same.

Have a great weekend everyone!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Valued Contributor

Happy Friday to all!

This week I used up:

Neutrogena HydroBoost cleanser for sensitive skin.  I like this but will switch to the Neutrogena Ultra Gentle cleanser.

Paula's Choice Clinical Body Butter.  I got this free with an order and it's nice but won't be a purchase.

Tossed:

NYX undereye corrector.  Just didn't have enough pigment to cancel out my blue discoloration at the inner corners of my eyes.  

Respected Contributor

Hello beauties.  Slow week for me.

CVS Beauty 360 advanced nail polish remover.  I have one more to replace it.  That’s all.