Esteemed Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 1/5?

Happy New Year Beauties.  I used up a sample from DHC, skin velvet makeup primer.  I really liked the smooth application and might buy this.  I usually don't use a priner though.

Stay warm everyone.❄️❄️

Valued Contributor

Happy Friday from the deep freeze in Michigan.  Hope all are staying safe and warm.

This week I used up:

Neutrogena gentle eye makeup remover.  Have another in my stash.  

Ellnet hairspray.  I have another in my stash but opened a can of Rusk w8tless hairspray and like this one better than Ellnet.  

That's it for this week. Have a great week!!

Respected Contributor

A bar of  Beekman soap-replaced

Dr. Graf Collegen Lip Plumping Cream- Replaced with SKINN brand

L`Oreal Root cover Up- Replaced

EArden Cermide Lift and Firm Make-up- Best Winter foundation- replaced

Trusted Contributor

Used up:

Per-Fekt Lash Perfection Gel mascara mini - This is my go-to mascara and I have more in the stash.  Replaced with a mini of another brand.

Flaxseed Oil capsules - I finally finished the Costco sized bottle and replaced with the same.  I take these because my eye doctor recommended it for dry eyes.  Seems to do the job for me.

Respected Contributor

Happy weekend beauties!

It's been slow over here using things up too. I just used up: 

Sample sized vial of Tova dupe from Pittsburg Street Soapworks- I did not like this scent at all and am glad I got a sample first before I bought a larger size bottle. Definitely not a purchase

Small sample packet of Benefit Porefessional which I liked well enough but I usually don't fuss with primers

Sample packet of Olay something or other, it was supposed to help brighten the skin and lessen dark spots but it smelled terrible. I don't buy Olay so I wouldn't purchase it anyway

Tossed: 2 small eye shadow palettes, one from Covergirl with 3 colors, the taupe color was used up and I didn't like the other 2 colors and one from LA girl with 6 small shades. I got an elf palette for Christmas that is huge that I can start using, plus I still have a Beauty Gems palette from last Christmas that is hardly touched that I want to start using

Tossed 2 nail polishes from elf that were several years old, I got a set of 20 small polishes from elf this christmas and it had 2 colors that were almost identical to the older ones

That's it for me, have a great weekend everyone!

Respected Contributor

I'm on the verge of using up several products but for this week I only used up my sample of Clinque Moisture Surge - I like it alot but have other moistsurizers to use up before I would repurchase this.  I also used up my sample tube of Living Proof Nourishing Cream - I am replacing with Bumble and Bumble heat protectant.

Esteemed Contributor

Used up a tube of Gold Bond Neck & Dec cream - replaced with same again.  This is good stuff!

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Valued Contributor

Another welcome from Michigan...finally supposed to warm up starting tomorrow..Yay!

I used up a large baby powder...replaced with the same.

I also threw away some SCA Argon oil strips that were old, replaced with the same from my stash....nice during this time with the furnace blowing constantly and drying everything out..

Also used up SCA argon oil meltdown cleansing cream, replaced with the same...re-purchased again...this does not dry my face like some other cleansers...nice stuff..

Hope you all stay warm and dry...Have a great day!

Esteemed Contributor

Beauty wise I didn't use up anything but I did purge some blushes and bronzers including a couple from Physicians Formula and L'Oreal. The light shade L'Oreal Infallible contour duo in medium does not have a good color payoff in the contour shade and the product is mediocre. No wonder it's discontinued.

Esteemed Contributor

I used up:

-a bottle of Glycoderma eye cream.  I wound up using it as a face cream towards the end, just to finish it.  It's okay, but it had been open awhile and I wanted to use it up.  I'm using a Juice Beauty eye cream now that is supposed to help with dark circles.  We'll see.

-a tube of White Rain Shea Butter body lotion.  This was from the dollar store.  It was actually not a bad lotion.  I would get it again if I needed a smaller tube to take with me when traveling, but I doubt they have it anymore...or that I'll be traveling any time soon.

-a sample of Human+Kind Day and Night cream.  I thought this was okay.  I used it during the day whenever my face felt like it was starting to get dry from the furnace running all the time.

I tossed:

-a very old Dior lipgloss.  I don't know why I held onto it for so long, but it's gone now.

-an Avon lipstick and liner duo that was also old.

-about a dozen old, depotted shadows.  I don't have many left at this point, but I'm still holding onto a few, trying to decide once and for all whether to find dupes for them, just toss them or what.

I am giving away:

-an Avon eye cream.

-an Avon fragrance I don't wear much anymore.

-2 BH Cosmetics mini eyeshadow palettes.

I think that's it.  I feel like there's more.  I know I used up toothpaste, deodorant, etc., but I don't usually post that stuff here.  ::shrug::

Happy New Year!!!

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org