Super Contributor

TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 1/5?

Happy First Friday of the Year.

Hope you are off to a good start. This week i used up;

Avon Vanilla Hand Soap - 8.1oz  Would repurchase at a sale price, once my other hand soaps are depleted.

Avon Silicone Glove Protective Hand Cream - 1.5oz  Have more in stash and would repurchased. Currently using Skin So Soft Wintersoft Hand Cream.

What did you use up this week?

Honored Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 1/5?

Happy First Friday.  Hope everyone in the path of the storm is safe and those in a deep freeze are keeping warm.

I didn't use anything up.  Smiley Sad  I haven't used anything up for several weeks. 

Hope everyone has a nice weekend!

Respected Contributor

Hope everyone had a good week! 

I used up the big tub of CeraVe Cream. Good stuff for this winter dryness! Will certainly purchase this again, but I have lotion and cream to use up before that happens!

Be well!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Respected Contributor

ELF matte setting spray- this is a good setting spray and it’s so affordable. I have a few different setting sprays I want to get through, but I will repurchase this. 

Maybelline Fresh Dream B.B. tint in medium. I wanted to get through this as I have had it for a while. This is sheer coverage and I mix it with a medium coverage foundation. 

I think thats it for me.  Have a blessed weekend!

Trusted Contributor

Happy New Year all! 

Haven't posted in a while, this list is for the last couple weeks of 2017. Home for the 2nd day because of the storm in the East, stay safe and warm all!

Used up:

24 oz. Philosophy Candy Corn 3 n 1-nice, but grew tired of it, replaced with Gingerbread Girl from stash.

32 oz. Philosophy Unconditional Love 3n 1-nice have more in stash, replaced with Amazing Grace 3 n 1 from stash.

Ojon Conditioner- this was old but worked fine, replaced with another Ojon from stash.

32 oz. WEN Tea Tree CC- replaced with Sweet Almond Mint from stash.

Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Shampoo-love the smell, replaced with a travel size shampoo from stash.

Peter Thomas Roth Moisture Defense Lotion- this came from a sun safety kit, I liked it, but not enough to purchase a full size.

Algenist Sublime Defense- same as above, although I would consider purchasing a full size once others in stash are used up.

Philosophy Full Of Promise Restoring Cream travel size- liked it ok, replaced with Dr. Denese from stash.

Yves Rocher Lemon Showergel-used as handsoap, really enjoyed this scent. Replaced with Perlier Orange.

2 Yves Rocher African Cocoa Bean Shower Gel- my husband used these up and enjoyed them, replaced with Yves Rocher Aloe Shower Gel from stash.

C. Both Skin Below the Chin Iced Lemon Lotion- ok, replaced with JR Watkins brand Lemon Lotion from stash.

Algenist Firming and Lifting Cream- like the brand, need to use up from stash before repurchase.

2 Philosophy Pure Grace Fragrance- love, opened another from stash.

Trader Joe's Scrub- replaced with another TJ's one from stash.

Fresh Lemon Sugar Lip Balm-replaced with same from stash.

Gave Away from Stash

32 oz. Philosophy Unconditional Love 3 n 1

32 oz. Philosophy Fresh Cream 3 n 1

2- 8 oz. Philosophy 3n 1 (winter theme ones forgot their names)

8 oz. Philosophy Basil Cucumber 3 n 1

2-32 oz. WEN Pomegranate CC 

Bobbi Brown Beach Perfume- was not using this, and my DD liked it so she took it home, along with 6 lipsticks from stash, that were not my shade, but looked so pretty on her! 

Thanks for bearing with my long list, I hope to get back to posting on this thread more frequently like I used too, I do always at least try to read it! Have a good weekend all!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Trusted Contributor

Happy New Year.  Nothing to report.  Have great weekends. It is so cold - we are supposed to meet friends for lunch tomorrow - UGH.

Respected Contributor

Happy New Year, Beauties!

I have nothing to report this week, either.

Honored Contributor

I just used up my Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel (DDMG).  I have combination skin and the gel form seems to accomodate me well.  Some ladies that are on the normal-to-dry side may prefer the lotion instead.  Also, during the winter months, using the lotion form may be preferred, but I have always used the gel.  I've used it for years and will continue to repurchase, but I've got a few of the travel samples before I buy another bottle. 

Any other Clinique fans out there?

Honored Contributor

Happy new year! Nothing to report this week.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Good Morning Beauties,

Here is my list so here it goes:

1.Lemon Aid by benefit, This is a nice concealer for my dark circles and I would consider repurchase. Replaced with SCA yellow concealer Rapid C. 

2.Cover Girl Clean foundation in Ivory. I use this in between times when I am in a hurry. I use this mostly in the winter time. I have another bottle in my drawer.

3.ELF eye lid primer. I replaced with the same except I am now using the light/white color Pearl.

4.Dream Lume Highlighting concealer. I am now finishing a tube of EL Day Wear concealer in light. I prefer the wand type applicator of the EL. I know it's more $$ but it lasts along time.

5. Dove Original Clean deodorant. Replaced with Degree deodorant. I change brands occasionally.

6.SKINN Twin Set lipstick/gloss in Precious Pink. This smells bad and I hardly used it. This lipstick is fine, but for some reason this shade went bad. I have others and they are fine. I don't think I'd buy these again due to this problem.

7.B&B Works Pocket/Bac hand gel in Winter Citrus Wreath 1oz size. Replaced with Purell

8. EL Soft and Clean Hydrating lotion. This is ok, but would not buy full size as I received this in a kit.

9.b.c. Blotting Sponge Mirror Compact. I didn't care for these sponges at all. Very Stiff! I prefer brushes or my fingers for application.

10.Throwing 2 samples of perfume by  Viva la Juicy and Viva Hollywood. They are older and I didn't really care for them either. 

That's it for this week. I hope everyone stays warm and cozy as it's bitterly cold here in the Midwest. Stay safe and see you all next Friday~~~