Respected Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 1/5?

@mistriTsquirrel

Be sure to let us know how that Beauty Juice eye cream works on the dark circles. I battle those. Right now I am using Shea Moisture eye cream and it seems to be helping with my circles right now. Not perfect, but then, what is? hahaha

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Leeny wrote:

@mistriTsquirrel

Be sure to let us know how that Beauty Juice eye cream works on the dark circles. I battle those. Right now I am using Shea Moisture eye cream and it seems to be helping with my circles right now. Not perfect, but then, what is? hahaha

@Leeny  I feel like maybe I should take a picture of my face now so I can compare it to my face a month or two from now.  That would probably be the best way to judge.

What is the Shea Moisture eye cream called?  Does it seem to be pretty hydrating?  The Juice Beauty eye cream is hydrating enough for my eye area, but not greasy, which is nice...but if it doesn't help with the dark circles, I'm going to try something else.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Respected Contributor

@mistriTsquirrel---------- That's a good idea about taking the photo.

Shea Moisture is the brand. I think you can get it at Walgreen's. I got my tubes at TJ Maxx.  I am on my 3rd tube, that says a lot for me. It's very hydrating and it doesn't sting and is not greasy or travel. I also use it around my mouth area. 

@mistriTsquirrel wrote:

@Leeny wrote:

@mistriTsquirrel

@Leeny  I feel like maybe I should take a picture of my face now so I can compare it to my face a month or two from now.  That would probably be the best way to judge.

What is the Shea Moisture eye cream called?  Does it seem to be pretty hydrating?  The Juice Beauty eye cream is hydrating enough for my eye area, but not greasy, which is nice...but if it doesn't help with the dark circles, I'm going to try something else.