Respected Contributor

TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 1/31?

Good Morning, Beauties!  

I used up 

0.33 oz size of belif hungarian water essence. It came in a belif kit I got for Christmas.  I love the way the essence feels. But I can never be sure if essence actually does anything for my skin.

1oz size of Origins High -Potency Night-A -Mins. It is a nice and thick night time moisturizer for winter.  I have more in my stash.

I tossed Bareminerals Prep Step Mineral Shield Daily Prep Lotion.  It just feels way too greasy on my face.  I tried to use it many times but I just can't get over the graesy feel.

That is all for me this week.  Have a great Super Bowl Weekend!

Honored Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 1/31?

Good morning.  My use ups are all body products:

Philosophy Snow Angel body lotion - this was a small size that came in a kit.  I liked it at first but then came to not care too much for the smell.  I would buy the 3-in-1 again but not the body lotion.

Philosophy Snow Angel Fragrance Spray - again, this was a smaller size that came in a kit.  Not something I'd buy again.  

Dionis Goat Milk Skincare Body Lotion Waterflowers & Sea Salt - full size.  This was a gift to me I believe almost a year ago.  The smell of this was fabulous.  The lotion was nice and moisturizing enough in the summer months but not in the winter.  I replaced with my JM Body Butter which is my fave.  

Hope everyone has a nice weekend.  

Respected Contributor

FIt Me Pressed Powder - I have dry skin and probably don't need a setting powder. Using Fit Me Loose Powder and BM Mineral Veil.

Bobbi Brown Lip Gloss - the color was fine but the gloss was so sticky.  I pushed thru the pain b/c it was so expensive 

Respected Contributor

Roc Deep Wrinkle Cream - Replaced. Recommended in magazines for a over the counter retinol.  Use 20% off on senior day at Walgreens to replace.

Beekman Ylang Ylang bar soap  Replaced with the  same and find the scent stays longer with this one. Not for those who don't like stronger perfumes. Used in bath.

Cure'l Wet Skin Hydrotherapy In Shower Moisturizer.  More expensive then Nivea but had $3 coupon to replace. Like both brands.

ZUM Sea Salt Goat Milk Soap  Replaced for the bathroom sink.

Also use to wash  make up brushes.

All for me....

Respected Contributor

Paul Mitcheel Tee Tree Shampoo-I like to keep tee tree around, I have another one in my stash

Bare Minerals Blush-Love the "You had me at Merlot" shade, I replaced with same

That is all for me this week, have a lovely weekend!!  Enjoy the Superbowl if you are a fan!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

This was a big week of tosses ...  all items used up!

Josie Maran 100% Argan Oil - a big bottle

Korres Body Butter Spray

Dior Mascara

BB Nourishing Lip Color - Claret

Living Proof Full Mousse

and we finished a huge pump bottle of shampoo (i forget which)

Respected Contributor

TGIF ladies!!!   I used up: 

Clinque DD Moisturizer - GWP size.   Found several GWP items in a travel bag.  I have a DD Hydroshield to open after I use some of these small opened items.   May take me a bit. 

CVS - Beauty 360 - sensitive skin facial wipes, 25 pack.   Replaced with Neutogena pack from stash.  I do like the CVS wipes.

Maybelline Mascara -  hit my 3 month mark.   Replacing with very small Wet and Wild, the small sizes might be a 30 day amount (or less).   I really try to limit mascara to 90 days.  

That's all ladies.   Have a great Superbowl weekend! 

Regular Contributor

Sirot hand treatment for the day:  no longer available. I may have one in the stash, but I like Debbrah Lipman's rich girl better.

Lots of items close to toss!

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have followed this thread for a while and thought I would jump in if it's OK.  I had a pretty big week of empties. 

Too Faced Born This Way foundation - this is the only foundation that I have an exact color match.  Replacing with same.   I have tried 4-5 other foundations over the last two years but always come back to TF.

Hourglass stick cream concealer - LOVE, LOVE this!   This concealer blends well and NEVER settles into fine lines around the eyes.   I'm devastated that it appears it's being discontinued.   Sephora has been out of this since last October.  The hourglass website color selection is dwindling but I was able to order the last two they had. 

Too Faced Better than S*x mascara - will replace with same. I always two mascaras daily.   Clinique and BTS, one for length and one for volume. 

Tarte Beauty Under the Sea eyeshadow pallette  - I actually cleaned out all but one of the pans.   I love eye palettes and have an embarrassing amount. 

It's a 10 Lite leave in conditioner -  will replace with same. 

Tossed Nars Climax mascara - dried out and it was just OK

Will be making a trip to Sephora this weekend. 

Respected Contributor

@SugarPuff wrote:

I have followed this thread for a while and thought I would jump in if it's OK.  I had a pretty big week of empties. 

Too Faced Born This Way foundation - this is the only foundation that I have an exact color match.  Replacing with same.   I have tried 4-5 other foundations over the last two years but always come back to TF.

Hourglass stick cream concealer - LOVE, LOVE this!   This concealer blends well and NEVER settles into fine lines around the eyes.   I'm devastated that it appears it's being discontinued.   Sephora has been out of this since last October.  The hourglass website color selection is dwindling but I was able to order the last two they had. 

Too Faced Better than S*x mascara - will replace with same. I always two mascaras daily.   Clinique and BTS, one for length and one for volume. 

Tarte Beauty Under the Sea eyeshadow pallette  - I actually cleaned out all but one of the pans.   I love eye palettes and have an embarrassing amount. 

It's a 10 Lite leave in conditioner -  will replace with same. 

Tossed Nars Climax mascara - dried out and it was just OK

Will be making a trip to Sephora this weekend. 

@SugarPuff Of course it is ok. Jump in anytime! We love to have you!