Esteemed Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 1/29?

Good morning, ladies!  

Used up a tube of Gold Bond Neck & Chest -- yes, I use the cheap stuff and yes, I get results.  I won't be without this.  Ever.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Trusted Contributor

Used up a couple of deluxe samples that lasted much longer than expected:

Ilia Radiant Priming Serum - I don't really think this made a difference in my makeup lasting longer. It didn't break me out so that was good. I love these little bottles that samples come in. I will clean it out and reuse it. Not a repurchase.

Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Leave-in Conditioner - Another thing that doesn't really seem to make a difference. I got this deluxe sample, bought the full size and realized it wasn't life-changing. But I love this little spray bottle too.  Not a repurchase.

Valued Contributor

A Bottle of Windsong perfume.

Every perfect gift is from above.
Respected Contributor

Weekend update 😝 

When I filled up my 5oz. Tatcha cleansing oil I emptied the 10oz. Supersize and dumped it. Now I wait for a supersize presentation again.

I opened a small jar of crepe erase and the cream was ickky so it went in the trash too.

I went for a car ride today with my husband. I put some makeup on and used a lipstick by Lipstick Queen, lipscentric silver bullet. I bought this at the start of the pandemic. It starts off frosty, glossy, it looks ok at first, but then....OMG my lips were orange and it bled above the lip line. Thank goodness I was wearing a mask, and removed the mask in the car and saw this hot mess. This lipstick was an expensive miss. Came home and immediately dumped this and won't buy this brand again!

I wouldn't remember this for next Friday so I updated while it's fresh in my mind. Have a great rest of the weekend my Beauty Friends.  🍊  💋 

Valued Contributor

Hi everyone.  Hope you're all having a great weekend.  This week I used up:

Neutrogena Daily Glow gradual tanner.  I always have a backup ready.

Lano Minty Foot and Leg balm.  This was emolient but didn't work any magic for my feet so won't be a repurchase.

Paula's Choice Advanced Replenishing Toner.  This was nice but I found one by Kiehl's that is very similar and a better value.

Trusted Contributor

Finished a jar of Clinique Moisture Surge

Am dangerously low on a few other items...

Honored Contributor

I guess you can kinda say I used up my brand new Eva Naturals Eye Gel Smiley Surprised  Just chatted with Amazon and they so kindly offered to replace it for free.  I don't know if it hit the floor "just right" or it's a thinner than usual glass bottle.

bottle.jpg

Honored Contributor

@monicakm - oh no! Thats a bummer. Glad Amazon is replacing it though.

Honored Contributor

@tototwo 

I keep reading such good things about the Gold Bond product.  Telling Google right now to put it on my shopping list!  Is it scented?

Esteemed Contributor

@monicakm ~ good morning.  No scent in the Gold Bond - or it's so slight I've never noticed it.  I also recommend the Gold Bond Ultimate and the GB Hand Cream.  Good stuff!

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt