Super Contributor

TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 1/2/15?

Happy New Year Beauties,

I hope you all had wonderful, safe holidays. I did not use up anything this week, however, I was going back over my previous "use ups" and I used up 53 stash items last year. That does not include "staples". I hope you had a more productive week. What did you use up?

Super Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 1/2/15?

This week I used up-

. Perlier Raspberry shower cream 16oz-'an older product with not much smell, now using Philosophy

Respected Contributor

St Ives with Shea butter shower gel - this was fine, not as moisturizing as I would have liked this time of year. Replaced with Korres cinnamon vanilla. Like the scent.

Tossed half bottle of argan oil. Was old. Liked it but have so many others to use up. Replaced with jojoba.

Respected Contributor

Isomers R-Gemmotherapy cream, 8.12 oz. I use this everywhere - face, body, hands, feet. Replaced with the same item from the stash.

Regular Contributor

Happy New Year. I used up a 2 oz Josie Maran body butter.
Valued Contributor

Failed, but have not opened up any thing new from stash!
Honored Contributor

Tres Semme Mousse - full size. This was the one with red lettering. Something about thermal heat protector mousse. Anyhow, it was okay. I replaced it with a L'Oreal Volume Boost mousse.

Studio 35 Gentle Skin Cleanser - full size. This is Walgreens version of Cetaphil. I use this in the mornings to wash my face when I don't have any make-up. I replaced this with the same. It's a staple for me.

L'Oreal Youth Code Day Lotion with SPF 30 - full size. This was an okay moisturizer but I don't see it did anything wonderful for me. I am replacing with a Burt's Bees Vitamin C moisturizer with SPF.

Trusted Contributor

Happy New Year Friends!

Used up:

Peter Thomas Roth Retinol Fusion PM- liking this. Opened another of the same from stash.

Have a good weekend all!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Super Contributor

Just 1 for me, which was last week.

Mad Hippie Vitamin A serum and had the same waiting in the wings. Love it.

Contributor

Happy New Year!

This week I used up the following:

Tova Signature Luxury Body Cream 5.1 fl oz - Smells great! Love this product, have more in the stash, but using up other lotions already open.

Up & Up Cleansing Towlettes Sensitive Skin 25 count - Worked fine. Replaced with another Up & Up Cleansing Towlettes.

Tom's of Maine Simply White Toothpaste - HG, replaced with the same.

Oral-B Toothbrush - Replaced with another toothbrush. I also use my Sonicare toothbrush daily.