Respected Contributor

TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 1/15?

Good morning, Beauties!

I used up a full size of Perlier Anti Aging Honey Hand Cream. It feels moisturizing and the scent is pleasant,  I don't know how anti aging it is. But it is nice.

I used up a sample packet of Shiseido Sychro Skin Foundation. It feels amazing on the skin.  I might consider buying it in the future.

I also used up a mini size of Perlier Hand Cream in Agrumarium.  It smells nice.  I still have a new box of Perlier mini hand creams.  I love them.

That is all for me this week.  Have a good weekend. Share your empties and tosses.

Respected Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 1/15?

Just one for me this week.

Essence Lash Princess Mascara, waterproof.

I always come back to Lash Princess, both formulas! I find they beat almost anything out there. Replaced with same.

Be well everyone!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Trusted Contributor

@Jacie wrote:

I always come back to Lash Princess, both formulas! I find they beat almost anything out there. Replaced with same.

Be well everyone!

@Jacie - Just watched a YT video for the new Essence 24 Ever Bold Mascara; impressive.

F/N/A luvstogarden
Respected Contributor

EL Double Wear pencil eyeliner-  One of the worst I ever encountered.  Tossed, as so hard I could not apply it to my lids. I tried to sharpen and it crumbled. $28 and unusable. I look for Navy eyeliner  that are long wearing.

IT Mascara- Had a replacement handy from a kit.

Honored Contributor

I had one little measly sample packette I used:

Drunk Elephant A-Passioni Retinol Cream - this was just enough for a one time use so it's not like I could tell anything from that.  The consistency was okay, it wasn't fragranced and was a thinner cream.  I believe it is 1% retinol.  It wasn't anything I would purchase because I won't buy from this line.    

That was it for me.  Hope everyone has a wonderful week and great next week.  Stay healthy.  

Respected Contributor

Good Morning Beauties,

To be honest, I don't think I finished or ousted any beauty items this week. I've been going for the gusto and getting rid of stuff throughout the rest of this place. So that's where I've been concentrating.

Have a good weekend.

Honored Contributor

Good morning!   This week I used up travel sizes of L'Occitane shower cream and body lotion. Not a repurchas for me.  Just going through my huge stash so until its all gone, I'm not repurchasing shower/bath/body lotion stuff.  Didn't like this shower cream or body lotion. It was pretty old so that may have been part of the problem.

Also, tossed the rest of my Tweaked shampoo, conditioner, and hair mask or whatever they call it.  Was losing quite a bit of hair with this product and didn't realize how much until I switched to another brand of shampoo/conditioner.  So, out it went.

Hope everyone has a good weekend. 

Valued Contributor

This week I used up:

Soap & Glory Glow Your Mind cleansing balm.  I like this as well as the Clinique cleansing balm and it's less than half the cost.

Curology moisturizer.  This is an option with my Curology tretinoin formula and it is a nice moisturizer but I am not keeping it in my order because it is a very small tube for the money.  I can find equally good moisturizers for a lot less.

Tossed:

Cover Fx Gripping primer.  I just couldn't get this to work for me so I'm not suffering through the whole tube.  

Hope you all are doing well.  Have a great weekend!

Respected Contributor

Tossed a bunch of lipsticks I wasn't using including IT j'nai sais quoi that is supposed to transform into your perfect lip color.

Well my perfect lip color isn't bright pink red. Like I sucked on a packet of kool aid cherry drink mix. In the trash 

Respected Contributor

@Mimi 1883 wrote:

@Jacie wrote:

Be well everyone!

@Jacie - Just watched a YT video for the new Essence 24 Ever Bold Mascara; impressive.

@Mimi 1883    I always go back to Lash Princess also, but decided to try the new 24 one. I have only used it for the last 2 days and I like when mascara has been opened after a week or two. I can tell I’m really gonna like this one, so I’m glad I ordered it. Essence is so affordable too. 😊