Respected Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 1/13?

Tossed OPI Top Coat as hard

Korres Skin Brightening and resurfacing Peel ( 4 pk.) - no more

Skinn- Enzyme Olive Cleanser- A staple 

Super Contributor

Hello Beauties,

This week I used up Aquafresh maximum strengh sensitive toothpaste, 5.6oz, Replaced with Crest Pro-Health Extra Whitening Power toothpaste, 5.1oz,

Also Too Faced  Perfect Eyes Water-Resistant Eyeliner, Expresso. Since I am using up items I have not purchased another one, I will, however, buy this again. I loved the color and it did not smear.

Joseygirl and all you Beauties have a good week, hope you are staying warm. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Tossed:

Fasio Volume mascara - This is a Japanese mascara so I had high hopes, but it was very hard to run through my lashes and seemed to only clump at the roots.  I'm sticking with my HG, Per-fekt Lash Gel.

Stowaway Illuminator - This has dried out after only 4 months.  So sad because it was good.  

Super Contributor

This week I used up- Tova Nights shower gel 6oz-. Love this, more in the stash Gifted 2 L'Occitane soaps as I use shower gel
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I finished off a bottle of Josie Maran Argan Oil. Have another one ready to go. JM Argan Oil is definitely a consistent repeat buy product for me.  I also finished up a bottle of Chanel No. 5 EDP.   

Esteemed Contributor

This week I tossed out some Covergirl eyeliner products as they would not dispense the liquid properly. I think that they were old in the first place as they are being discontinued.

Since Covergirl was bought by Coty, I have yet to see any improvement in Covergirl or the Coty owned Rimmel makeup line. I do notice that a number of items from both lines are being discontinued.

Respected Contributor

After a good couple of weeks of using and tossing, there is nothing for me this week.

Wishing you all a great weekend!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Respected Contributor

Skinn armour body lotion - lotion was just okay but the scent was terrible.  Good thing the scent didn't linger.  Most definitely not a repurchase. 

Besides a few balms, I am down to my last bottle of body moisturizer.  No more backups.  

Esteemed Contributor

@aprilskies, being down to one bottle of body lotion is unacceptable for a good standing member of this crowd Woman Wink. Perhaps you'll find a new body moisturizer during Q;s beauty event today.  If not, a good January shopping tip for bath & body beauty products  is to check out websites for reduced price holiday sets.  

Contributor

I love this topic.  Makes me want to use stuff up.

I used up:

Crest whitening mouthwash

Crest toothpaste

Philosophy Christmas cookies shower gel

Philosophy lemon custard hand cream

Have a great week everyone !!!