Respected Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 1/12?

Good Evening Beauties,

I used up the following this week:

TRESemme  Tres Two Spray Hair Spray. This spray is ok, but I changed it out for Herbal Essences Set Me Up Hairspray. I've had this before and it does a good job holding my hair.

Walmart Avenue Grapefruit Mandarin foaming hand soap. Replaced with B&B Works Gentle Foaming Hand wash in French Lavender with Coconut oil. I do like the Walmart brand as I think it lasts longer. I have a couple of B& B Works hand washes in my cabinet right now. 

ELF Concealer that I finally finished off. Also finished off a tube of Estee Lauder Double Wear Concealer. Replaced with another EL Double Wear in Light cool. This is my favorite concealer, so I don't know why I try others. Probably the price, maybe?

Shea Moisture Instant Rebound Eye Cream. I really like this for a couple reasons. This comes in a tube versus a jar and also it helps a lot for my dark under eye circles. I see this also has Dragon's blood and coffee cherry in it also. 

Algenist Regenerative Anti-Aging Ultra Rich Cream. This is a super good cream I have found. I've had good luck in finding this line at TJ Maxx. I replaced with Algenist Sublime Optical Illuminating Moisturizer. These are both 2oz size.

Colgate Enamel Health mouth wash without alcohol. Replaced with Colgate Gum Health mouth rinse.

Colgate Tooth paste and replaced with the same. 

That's it for this week. I am starting to see the end of the tunnel on some of my items. 

I hope everyone has a Warm and Cozy weekend. 

See you all next Friday~~~

Trusted Contributor

Used up:

Osmia Body Oil Night scent - This was a huge bottle of body oil that I got in a Beauty Heroes monthly box.  After using this, I have decided that I don't like body oils.  I prefer lotions or butters even though the oil is supposed to be more economical since the water is left out of the product. 

Respected Contributor

Nothing for me this week, but I'm really close on a couple of items so hopefully I'll have something to share next week. Have a great weekend everyone!

Respected Contributor

SKINN HydroVital Youth Capsule . Came in a kit with two of these. Unfortunately I still have the moisturizer and eye cream to use up. 

NIVA in shower Body Lotion(Cocoa Butter) Use this or the Almond for dry/very dry skin most of the winter months.

Trusted Contributor

Hi Friends,

Used up:

Equitance Brightening Serum & Spot Corrector- I really liked this, felt like it faded some sunspots on my face, and evened my skin tone. I received this from my Beauty DNA subscription box, which I truly miss, it is not offered anymore. This will be a definite repurchase once I get thru some products in the stash. Replaced with Dr. Denese Hydroshield from stash.

Philosophy Pure Grace Whipped Body Creme- love this for winter, replaced with a bigger size that I am almost done with.

Mally Volumizing Mascara-this is her old formula which I loved, replaced with a Mally Waterproof from stash.

Gave Away From Stash-

2 pack of Neutrogena Makeup Wipes

Have a good weekend all! 

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Respected Contributor

Deluxe Belif flower essence sample - I tried it with the 7 layer technique I heard about on these boards.  I think I liked it.  This seemed fine not sure I would repurchase but we will see.  I had another deluxe somewhere but can’t find it.  

Loreal root cover up - I don’t “normally” purchase products from L’Oréal but this has been a staple for me. So much easier than the tween stick.  

Using up has been slooooooooow. 

Honored Contributor

My charge card is happy to report that I’m “on hold”.

Esteemed Contributor

I used up:

-a Physician's Formula mineral corrector (green).

-a Suave body wash.  I think it was mango mandarin.

-a Badger lip balm in Highland Mint.

-a sample of Skin & Co Truffle Therapy Boosting anti-aging serum.  The best word to describe this serum is "ewww."  I don't know if it does anything, because it smells like a mix of snickerdoodles and vinyl.  I didn't actually use the full packet, because the smell of it was so gross.

I tossed:

-3 more depotted eyeshadow pans.

-an old L'Oreal liner that I have been reluctant to throw out.

-an Avon lipstick that I loved...a few years ago.  Needed to go.

I hope everyone is having a good weekend!!

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hello everyone!

This week I used up a lot of items.

Urban Decay travel 24/7 eye pencil in Corrupt (a brown color)

Origins GinZing moisurizer (1.7 Oz.) jar -- replaced with Origins Ginger Rush moisturizer (6.7 Ozs.) jar & GWP Lancôme Visionanaire Advanced Skin Corrector (.25 Ozs.) vial

GWP Lancôme wanded lip gloss Satin Brown shade -- replaced with another GWP Lancôme wanded lip gloss Lily en Lame shade

L'Oreal Brown Stylist Definer brow pencil in Brunette shade -- replaced with same

Have a great week everyone!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼