Super Contributor

TGIF Beauties! What Did You Up this Week 12/23?

Happy Friday and happy hoildays to all of you.

This has been a relly slow month for me. I havn't used up anything all month long. I have some products on the "hit list" to wrap up the month.

What did you use up?

Respected Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Up this Week 12/23?

Laura Geller Balance and Brighten med.

Dr. Perricone Facial Conformer

Korres Wild Rose Sleeping Facial

L Occitane Verbena Shower gel

Honored Contributor

Happy Friday! Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah!

Used up to complete pan L'Oreal Wear Infinite Eyeshadow Classic Khakis Duo #842

Tossing out L'Oreal Wear Infinite Eyeshadow Very Violet Quad #514

& L'Oreal Wear Infinite Eyeshadow Subtle Berries Quad #504

Both quads have 3 out of 4 shades that are too light to use anymore. I liked the 'rich' shade the best. 

All these replaced with either my Urban Decay, Buxom or Lancôme eyeshadows be they singles or quints or sext sets. The more recent ones are more pigmented. 

Used up more samples of Lancôme Energie de Vie

Finished a travel bottle of Lancôme Bi Facil eye makeup remover

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

Frozen bubble gum toothpaste

By Terry lip balm

R&CO Shampoo

Respected Contributor

Nothing for me this week.

Wishing all a blessed holiday weekend 🎄🎅🎄

Respected Contributor

Just some dental floss for me, don't know if that really counts or not!

The best to all of you this Holiday Weekend!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Respected Contributor

Used up a sample of Shishido's eyecream.  It is nice, but I couldn't tell if it made any difference.

Used up Johnson's and Johnson's baby shampooo-- I use it as my makeup brush cleanser.  It works really well.

Tossed out Cover girl/Olay serum foundation.  I thought I would try it when I bought it. But it felt too oily for me. I preferred the liquid foundation that dries to powery feel.

Used up The Body Shop's Brazil Nut Body Butter-- I like it, but probably won't repurchase, since my husband did not like the scent (smells like caramel).

Have a blessed Christmas!!

Super Contributor

This week I used up-

Colgate cool mint toothpaste in a bottle 4.6oz- liked this replaced with another in icy blast

Threw out 2 old lipsticks

Respected Contributor

Merry Christmas To All The Beauties and Happy New Years !!!~~~

May 2017 Be Good To All of Us.

Well I used up 3 items this week. I finally was able to get a minute to list them here. I think this is the first I've had a moment to myself today.

So here they are:

1. Gold Bond Ultimate dark spot minimizing cream. I've been using this since October and I don't really see any significant change to my "spots". I will look for something else. I think I will start using my SKINN COSMETC Radiance kit and see how that goes.

2. Yves Rocher Orange Zest Body Wash. I like the scent, but I have so much to use so it would be awhile before buying again. I am using B&B Works Jingle Bells body wash now.

3. Lancome Genifique youth activating serum in the 0.27 size. It's a nice serum, but expensive. This was a try it size in one of their kits. I will probably not replace.

So that's it girls. 

See You ALL next Friday. 

Have a Happy Week and stay safe and healthy. && again Thank You to Joseygirl for keeping me on track.

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't use anything up but I did give my husband a new St. Ives oatmeal and shea butter spray in a can. I don't like the scent.

I tossed out some Covergirl chubby lip crayons as they started to smell off. I won't replace them.

I also tossed out a bottle of Cliniderm body wash. I just bought it at Winners but the color looked off and after using it a couple of times I decided it has probably old stock that had expired. It's too busy this time of year to return a small, inespensive items as the parking lots are busy and parking isn't easy just before Christmas. (I purchased some bottles of Marcelle unscented cleanser in the bonus sizes instead from a drugstore chain.)