Trusted Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Up this Week 12/23?

A sample tube of Tatcha hand Cream, OK, but not very effective for hard working hands.

A tube of gold bond neck cream, on 2nd tube, I like this, have a spare on hand.

A bottle Beekman bath wash, used as hand soap. Got with a bounty box, would not buy again, love the bar soaps.

Love this thread every week, says a lot if people buy things again and again.

Super Contributor

Happy Holiday Beauties,

This week I used up AVEDA tulasara bright concentrate,

1 oz. I liked this serum, it was not greasy and worked well with other creams. If I get the opportunity to try this brand again I would like to try their firming serum.

Wishing everyone a Happy Holiday. Thank you joseygirl for leading us off every week.

Respected Contributor

UD's All Nighter Setting Spray - thats all. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Used up:

Korres Body Butter in Guava - Liked this and it was a real deal as a set of three on sale last Christmas.  

Tossed:

Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer - Got the mini size but in a wrong color.  The formula was fine but nothing worth the hype and the wrong color got me some weird looks.  

RapidLash - I got lazy and stopped using this, but I will be starting up again with a new tube.  It works for me.

I also gifted 3 fragrances (Nest Moss & Mint, Missha Earl Gray & Cucumber, and Kiehl's Nashi Blossom & Grapefruit).  I am transitioning to natural fragrances and no way can I use up all the synthetic ones I have.  I gifted 3 full sized bottles, but I still have 3 partial bottles to work through.

Honored Contributor

Happy Holidays, Beauties!

Sorry to be so late; it was a busy week! I came close but did not use up a single thing this past week. I'm plugging away at it though!

Have a great week!