Respected Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Up This Week 11/3?

Good Morning Friday Beauties.

I used up the following,

1. ACT Anticavity mouthwash. My dentist recommended this for me at my last visit. I replaced with the same. This was is alcohol free. My gum line has improved since using.

2.Crabtree & Evelyn Pomegranate hand cream. I really like this brand, but right now I am out. So for now I am using Jergens original scent.

3.Elizabeth Arden Ceramide daily capsules. This was part of a gwp that I found in one of my makeup bags. I used the last of these now on my cuticles. I have other serums I use and found these to help my cuticles. I know they are spendy, but it was a great way to use them up.

4. Tossed an ELF blush. I didn't have it very long. I used this in my cosmetic bag that goes into my handbag. I noticed a wonky smell to it so out it went. 

That's it for this week.  Have a nice November Weekend. 

See you all next Friday~~

Respected Contributor

I used up Pre De Provence Argan Body Butter.  I like this. It is very very thick, so it is perfect for feet. But for the rest of body, it is too thick. Now moving on to my mountains of other body butters that I need to use up Woman Wink

I gave away Cosmetea Moisture Care Tea hand Cream. I got it at TJMAXX because of its cute packaging. But when I opened it, I really can't stand the scent. So away it goes.

That is all for this week. Have a great weekend, Beauties!

Respected Contributor

BBW Sweet Clementine foaming hand wash. I love this scent. I replaced with BBW Winter White Woods. I love this scent too. 

Maybelline BB cream in the shade light/medium. I love this in the warmer summer months. To finish this I mixed it with one of my deluxe samples of Makeup Forever HD as this is a thicker foundation.  I will repurchase it, but I don’t need it right now. 

Have a a blessed weekend!

Esteemed Contributor

@rnmom  Those Ulta Automatic eyeliners...are they kind of dry?  I tested one in the store, and it didn't seem creamy at all.  It was hard to make a nice line with one, but I figured maybe the testers were just old and dried out.  How was yours?

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Esteemed Contributor

I tossed out a big round Stylize boar and plastic teeth orange hairbrush. The plastic teeth went in 2 directions in columns and was pulling on my long hair. Not what I want from a hairbrush. I bought a Goody big round boar brush at Dollarama for $4 to replace it.

I also tossed out a few lipsticks/glosses. One by Revlon as the peach lip balm is too light in color and washes me out. Same with the Doll 10 nude gloss -- it's too nude in shade. I also tossed out an Almay lipstick as it was grainy in texture.

Trusted Contributor

Used up:

Kari Gran Lip Whip Tinted in Peppermint - Really liked this!  I used to have really dry lips but since I started using this, I haven't had any peeling lips.  And this tiny tub lasted a year of nightly use.  I will repurchase it.

NYX Proof It! Waterproof Mascara Topcoat - I use this over non-waterproof mascara.  It keeps things in place but is easier to remove than waterproof mascara.  And it's so cheap!  Replaced with the same.

Trusted Contributor

Three things this week for me:

Doll 10 hydragel concealer; replaced with same.  I have others, but this is my favorite.

Doll 10 Effortlash mascara; replaced with Mally Lift & Curl mascara from the Mally Inspired Beauty 7-piece Color Collection.

Josie Maran argon milk.  Love this and replaced with same.

Respected Contributor

Body wash: Philosophy Basil Cucumber and Chilled Ginger Tea

Hoping to finish up Apricots and Cream and Pure Grace this month to get ready to put my holiday scents- Peppermint Stick, Sugar Plum Fairy and Snow Angel

Valued Contributor

Happy Weekend!

I used up only one thing this week:

Tarte Amazonian Clay loose powder foundation.  I've been using this for years but much less so recently as I've been returning to liquid foundations.  I still like it and have another in my stash but it will be a long time before I use that one up!  

Respected Contributor

@mistriTsquirrelI didn't really think that the Ulta eyeliner was dry. I thought that it glided on pretty nicely actually, but I think the Physician's Formula shimmer strips that I have here glide better and they wear better. It seems like the Ulta eyeliners tend to smear under my eyes more as the day wears on. It stayed on my top lid just fine, just not on the bottom. But that's the problem that I seem to have with all my eyeliners. So I think I'll probably stick with the Physician's Formula unless I find something better.

By the way, did you every try the Wet and Wild Photo focus concealer? I have the foundation here too that I've been using and I'm not really a fan of that. It doesn't seem to wear well either. Seems to be gone by the end of the day. I won't repurchase that for sure. The hunt for a great foundation continues. Sigh.