Honored Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Up This Week 11/2?

Happy Friday!

Used up the L’Oreal Brow Stylist Definer pencil in Light Brunette & replaced with same.

Almost out of Lancôme Dual Finish Foundation in Versatile Wheat II (315W),  will be replaced with same foundation but in Versatile Amande III (320N) shade. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

Happy Friday to all!

This week I used up:

Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray.  I am so done with this due to the high alcohol content.  I am using and love the Elf Matte Magic Mist & Set.  It works well and no drying alcohol.

Urban Decay Vice lipstick in Naked.  Really like this and would be a repurchase if I didn't have about 20 other lipsticks to use up first.  

A travel size of Nexxus volumizing mousse.  Nice but won't be purchasing.

Respected Contributor

Happy weekend beauties!

I just used up one thing: Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses daily shade SPF 18 2.7oz- I really liked this but I replaced with the same brand Ultra Sheer Daily Defense SPF 18. I've purchased that several times and prefer it just a bit more but I would use either.

Tossed: Nature's Gate Conditioner aloe and macadamia oil 18oz- I didn't like this on my hair at all, did not moisturize or do well de-tangling, so I was using it to shave my legs. The pump broke or something and I couldn't get anymore out when it was about half full so I just tossed it.

Everyday Minerals Finishing dust 1.7oz- I got this in a try me kit and only used it to set a tinted moisturizer that is really tacky, but it made me look way too orange.

That's it for me, have a great weekend everyone!

Esteemed Contributor

I have not been replying weekly like I used to, and cannot find half of my list.  Will look for it, but here are the recent things:

I used up:

-a B&BW Apricot Vanilla body cream.  This was nice, but a little too sweet for my liking.  Used it up as a foot cream.

-an OGX argan dry oil spray.  This was a good detangler for my hair, but didn't do much for the frizz.  Not sure if I will repurchase.

-NOW Solutions lip balm in vanilla flavor.  I liked this one but have other lip balms to use up before I purchase more.

-a Tony Moly Makgeolli sheet mask.  I like this pretty well for when I feel like relaxing and throwing on a sheet mask.  It's non-drying and has a pleasant smell to it.  Makes my skin look a little bit fresher afterwards.  Not my favorite sheet mask though.  That would be the Leaders 7 Wonders Mediterranean Olive Brightening Mask, but that one costs twice as much.

-a Dial Naturals body wash.  This was hanging around for quite awhile and is finally done.  It was a nice fruity scent, but I don't think they make it anymore.

-Derma-E Vitamin A Glycolic cleanser.  I like this and may repurchase if I stop being able to get the N1p + Fab Glycolic scrub I like so much.

I tossed:

-a compact of Almay pressed powder that was old.

That is all for this time.  I hope everyone has a great weekend!!

Image result for Fall squirrel

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Trusted Contributor

Hello Friends,

Used up:

Laura Geller Balance and Brighten- a staple for me every morning, dusted lightly over Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue. Replaced with the same from stash.

Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream- my other morning staple, I use the shade natural. Replaced with an open tube from my travel kit. 

16 oz. Philosophy Pure Grace Lotion- love this scent, I have been preferring Pure Grace for a long time now, I thought I had one more 32 oz. bottle in the stash but I was mistaken, I have every scent but. Wish I could magically change them into Pure Grace, replaced with an unscented body cream by Camp Cosmetics from stash. Going to try really hard to use some of the others up before repurchasing PG lotion. I even tried mixing in some Pure Grace Spritz into the unscented lotion but it didn't work, and I don't want to use up any more of the spritz that way!

Skin & Co Blue In Capri Shower Gel- from a Fab Fit Fun Box, this scent was not for me, DH used it up. Replaced with Dr. Teal's Ginger & Clay Foaming Bath.

Have a good week all!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Honored Contributor

@Jacie wrote:

@Lipstickdiva

Thanks for the tip!! I did flip it once but didn't try flipping it back! I do like it too! Nice coverage and easy application! I know I'll get it again and will flip it twice!

Smiley Happy

@Jacie, I kept flipping that sponge until I absolutely couldn't get anymore out.  LOL

Respected Contributor

Used up a bottle of Body Shop White Musk perfume. I like it but moving on 

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva
Well done, buying a new one today and will flip it until it's gone! LOL!
"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield