Super Contributor

TGIF Beauties! What Did You Up This Week 11/2?

Happy Friday Beauties,

Welcome to Novmeber. This week I used up;

Philosophy Holiday Pajamas 3-in-1 - 16oz  Smelled faintly like the Fresh Cream to my nose. I would not seek to purchase this on it's own, without it being in a set with other 3-in-1s. 

Tova Signature Hand Cream - 3.4oz  Loved this. moisturizing, a little went a long way, and smelled of her wonderful fragrance. This would be a repurcahse for me.

What did you use up? 

Respected Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Up This Week 11/2?

It's a great Friday!

This week I used up:

-Neutrogena Hydrating Wipes, replaced with same.

-Maybelline Dream Cushion Foundation, this is great for travel, which is what I used it for, I would buy this again. My gripe with cushion foundations is that there isn't much product in the packaging, no matter the company.

-Caress Body Wash in Passionate Spell. Have replaced with a Dove product. But the scent was fabulous in the guest bath!

Tossed:

-Grown Alchemist Cream Cleanser- this came in my Fit Fab Fun subscription box (which I may cancel) and it was the stinkiest, remove NOTHING cleanser that I have ever seen! Could not remove make-up nor could you get the stench off for what seemed like forever...at least hours! Smelled like bad medicinal cleaner. 

That's it for me!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

Good morning ladies,

This week I used up:

Clinique 4.2 oz dramatically different hydrating jelly

Garnier 8.5 oz Full Control Hairspray

and replaced with same.

Esteemed Contributor

Just my usuals.......

Gold Bond Neck & Dec cream

CeraVe PM moisturizer (which I use in the AM) 

.... replaced with same

(f.y.i., I read an article in WebMD magazine that recommended 5 Basic Complexion Must-Haves - one of the 5 is ceramides and the only ceramide product that they recommended is CeraVe moisturizer - so I guess I'm doing something right!)

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Regular Contributor

Happy Friday Beauties!!!

This week I have been purging my Bare Minerals little pots of eyeshadows that I have had for millions of years!!! It was a mess naturally I had to open them all up and put them on my hand and decide am I really going to wear this ever again!!!??? It turns out I’m not!!! I kept some of my very favorites but tossed most!! I need a bigger wastebasket!!!!

Contributor

Greetings!  Did not get a chance to post last week, so this is two week's usage:

Philosophy Amazing Grace Perfumed Shampoo, bath, and shower gel 16 oz.  This was a gift from a dear friend.  Much enjoyed and would purchase.  Replaced by item from stash.

Burts Bees Vanilla Bean Moisturizing Lip Balm.  Would purchase again.  Replaced by item in stash.

Maybelline Eye Shadow Quad in Island Shimmer.  This was old, old, old.  Can't remember 2 shades, but it had light blue and violet inside.  Replaced by item in stash.

Can't believe it is November already!  Time flies!

Respected Contributor

I used up 1.7 oz of Boscia Sake Cleansing Water.  I got it from last year's Sephora Favorites box.  It is a nice makeup remover. But I am not going to purchase the full size (expensive!!! It is $45 for a 5 oz bottle).  I am sticking with my Garnier Micellar Water ($8 for 13 oz bottle).

I also used up 0.33 oz of Belif The true Cream Aqua Bomb.  It is light weight, moisturizing and has a very pleasant scent.  It is also from the same Sephora Favorites Box.  I really like this. It feels like the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel or Clinique's Moisture Surge which I have.  I might purchase it in the future after I use up my Neutrogena or Clinique.  

Have a great weekend, Beauties!

Honored Contributor

I used up the following:

Cerave Body Lotion - full size.  This is the one with salicylic acid that I thought I would try for the chicken skin on th back of my upper arms.  It did not work at all.  I have ordered Paula's Choice AHA Body Lotion and I'm hoping for better results.

@Jacie, I  have used that Maybelline Cushion foundation in the past and I adore it.  It is probably my favorite foundation.  I thought the same as you, that there wasn't a lot of product, but I turned over the sponge using a pair of tweezers and there was a ton more.  All that liquid sinks to the bottom.  When I couldn't get anymore out, I flipped it again, and again, was able to keep using it.      

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva

Thanks for the tip!! I did flip it once but didn't try flipping it back! I do like it too! Nice coverage and easy application! I know I'll get it again and will flip it twice!

Smiley Happy

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Esteemed Contributor

I used up a L'Oreal micellar water. It's OK but nothing that I can't replace with something else. I bought a small bottle of Marcelle micellar water as Marcelle is a totally unscented line of skincare and color cosmetics.

I also gave away a couple of unopened tubes of Australian Gold sunscreen, one tinted and one not. I looked at what I used up this summer and realized that those 2 tubes would take me at least another year to use up so I decided to let them go as I have plenty of various sunscreens already.