Respected Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! Wha Did You Up this Week 9/7?

Hello Gang!

This week I used up:

-My favorite sugar scrub, Giovanni Hot Chocolate Sugar Scrub. An all time favorite that I get from Vitacost.

-NXY MicroBrow pencil, replaced with NYX Powder Brow Pencil that I think I like even better! More defined and better color!

-Wet n Wild Cushion Foundation. Loved this, bought just to try a cushion foundation. However, there is so little product in this thing, I blew trough it fast! This would be great for travel. I will purchase again as it's a great formula!

Enjoy your weekend!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Trusted Contributor

Used up:

Urban Decay Primer Potion deluxe sample - This was an even smaller size than the travel size, at .06 fl oz and it took me 8 months to finish. I like this and have used up several before but am replacing with a concealer from the stash instead. I would repurchase this if it came in this tiny size. It has a 6 month life so I really don't want to buy a larger size if this one took me 8 months to finish.

Youth To the People Superfood Firm & Brighten Serum deluxe sample - Got this in a kit and it was a nice vit c serum. Not a repurchase as I have another serum in the stash.

Honored Contributor

I'm late to the party here.  I used up:

Korres Olive Oil and Sea Salt Shower gel - full size.  This was from a TS kit awhile back.  I liked this but I wouldn't buy it again.  I'm still working on the matching body lotion.  I replaced with a Korres Bergamont and Pear gel.  

Trusted Contributor

Missed the posting last Friday.  Nothing to report anyway.  Thanks all.