Super Contributor

TGIF Beauties! Waht Did You Use Up this Week 2/9?

A Very Happy Friday Beauties.

I was able to use up a couple of things this week;

Equate (Wal-Mart Brand) Dry Skin Shave Gel - 7oz  Replaced with Pure Silk Raspberry Mist Shave Gel.

Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Bergamont Coriander Shower Gel - 10oz  Discontinued.

What did you use up?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! Waht Did You Use Up this Week 2/9?

Hello and happy Friday Eve!

I did not use up anything this week but I did toss out several hair care items that would never be used again and I was tired of seeing the clutter.

Sometimes you just have to toss and be done with it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Happy Friday everyone! 

Used up a sample size of Lancôme Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector. 

I really liked this being used prior applying makeup to my face. I may consider using the Visionnaire line of skin care once I use up the Renergie skin care from Lancôme.

Used half a sample tube of Origins Modern Friction Dermabrasion. It uses pulverized rice as the friction product. I didn’t see anything different after using 1X/week for a few weeks. It got tossed.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

I finished Clinique dramatically different moisturizer lotion and replaced with same. 

I’m also in the process of sorting through samples and unused products purchased but not opened yet. Have they expired and if not will I use them? Part of “spring” cleaning.

Respected Contributor

I used up 

--a tube of Carol's Daughter Body Butter in Ocean. It is pretty moisturizing, but the name is misleading. It doesn't smell like ocean at all. It smells like flowers. 

--a tub of First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream. It is pretty nice and moisturizing, too.

But I am determined not to purchase any more body butter, lotions, and creams until I use up my stash. It might take a LONG while.  

I also used up a sample of Too Cool for School Egg Mellow Cream (a K-Beauty Brand from Sephora). I didn't like the texture (too thick) and fragrance at all.  

I also tossed a Cover Girl Lipstick Balm, and a Revlon Lip Stain.  They are both too old (over 4 years old).

Thank you @joseygirl for reminding me and inspiring me every week to use up what I have!

Have a good weekend, Beauties!

Respected Contributor

NADINOLA Fade Cream . Using it nightly on my hands for the spots. It is helping and will try one more jar as seems to be working. Have to order it . 

Respected Contributor

Respected Contributor

Happy Friday beauties!

I didn't use up anything but my kids used up a Silkience body wash in Shea and Cocoa butter scent 24oz. It smelled good on them so I will actually put one in my shower when my current body wash is gone. 

I'm getting close on a few things so I'm hoping to have more to report next week. Have a great weekend everyone!

Respected Contributor

Not a single thing this week!

Hoping for a better next week!

A great weekend to all!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

Happy Friday everyone!

I used up:

Suave Mousse - full size.  I didn't much care for this at all.  It didn't really do much for my hair and I didn't care for the smell.  I'm back to my Bed Head Queen for a Day which I love.

Josie Maran Illuminizing Moisture Loose Powder - full size.  This was supposed to be along the lines of that Presciptives powder that felt wet going on.  I loved that.  This JM product was disappointing.  It was just a run of the mill loose powder that was just meh.  I replaced it with the ELF color correcting pressed powder.