Super Contributor

TGIF Beautie! What Did You Use Up This Week 8/7?

Happy Friday Beauties,

Hope you are all staying cool. This week I used up;

Yves Rocher Green Lemon from Mexico Shower Gel - 8.4oz  A very light fragrance of lemon lime. Very refreshing for hot summer days. Will reourchase.

Wilkerson Oasis Shavers 4pk  Repurchased.

Honored Contributor

Re: TGIF Beautie! What Did You Use Up This Week 8/7?

Mine is a 2 week total as I didn't post last week.

PTR Max Sheer Moisturizer with SPF 30 - trial size.  This was included in the Sephora suncare kit.  I really liked this moisturizer and would definitely consider purchasing the full size.   But I have a ton of others to finish from that suncare kit.  I have replaced this with Lancome Renergie SPF 15 and I don't really care for it much at all.

IT Cosmetics CC Cream - trial size. This came in the New Beauty Test Tube.  I like this but I discovered I don't really care for it as a foundation and it's something I'd purchase again. 

Bare Minerals Bareskin Pressed Powder - full size.  This was from a TSV kit last year.  I thought this was a decent pressed powder but not something I'd buy again.    

Stila Lip Glaze in Open Road - full size.  I really disliked this. It was sticky and tacky and the color on me was way too bright of an orange.  But I muddled through using it all.  I find these lip glazes overall to be a huge rip-off. There isn't much product in them at all and I swear they are the same as ELF that I can get for $1.00 while the Stila is $16.00. 

Super Contributor

This week I used up-

Tova Signature shower gel 1.7oz- love this, more in the stash

Sample of Philosophy Back to Nurture face cream- just OK

This week I threw out half a tube of Oroparx tooth and gum cleanser with foam tray- disgusting

Trusted Contributor

Used up:

Soap & Glory Hand Food small size - I noticed this was losing it's scent so I used it as a regular body lotion.  I hardly use hand cream so it was getting old.  I like it as a body lotion.  I replaced it with another from my stash which is in the same condition, scentless.

NYC In a New York Minute Quick Dry nail polish - I use the clear one as a top coat.  It works as well as Seche Vite, IMO and is very cheap.  I will always repurchase it.

Nars Laguna Bronzer mini - Got this in a GWP.  Like it but it gets really crumbly once you hit pan.  I would not repurchase in the full size.

Laura Mercier Stickgloss in Courtisane - Love this formula and the color.  I have other colors to use up in my stash but I would repurchase in the future.

Esteemed Contributor

This week I used up half a box of L'Oreal Castings 10 minute hair color in the medium brown shade. I leave it on for at least 45 minutes as I have gray resistant hair. So far the color has been ok but I dislike the skunky odor that this hair color leaves behind.

I tossed out some glitter nail polishes from various brands as I don't use them very much. I prefer shades of pink satin or shimmer polishes for my finger nails and toes.

Occasional Visitor

Bobbi Brown Beach Body Scrub:  I love the Beach scent in this line. I have already repurchased.

Respected Contributor

I purchased organix keratin oil shampoo, conditioner and oil spray.  I love the spray, makes your hair look real good and they smell great.  I also got almay primer with both lavender in green all in the same bottle and love it.  I also got the almay skin matching makeup that i like as well

Valued Contributor

I actually used up a lipstick:  Almay Smart shade butter kiss lipstick in the color 70 which is the nude color in the light-medium category.  I like this a lot because it is very creamy with enough color.  I already have another but have other lipsticks to use up first.

Have a good week, everyone!