Super Contributor

TGIF Beauities! What Did You Use Up This Week 8/11?

Happy Friday Beauties!

Hope you are all staying cool and safe.I did not use up anything this week. What did you use up?

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauities! What Did You Use Up This Week 8/11?

I polished off my B&B Apple shower gel, replaced with my fav Sweet Pea (I had stopped using B&B, but they sent me an email when certain fragrances were on sale, so I indulged)

I have maybe one use of my Pureology leave in conditioner left.  Need to get another

DH used up his bar of Ivory soap, replaced with same

Have a great weekend!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

Good Morning on this Friday,

I used up the following:

1. Algenist Sublime Defense w/SPF 30. This is a great moisturizer, but a little pricey. I found this one at TJ's. I replaced this for now with L'Oreal moisturizer w/SPF15. I will be checking back at TJ's to see if I can find another jar of the Algenist.

2. Borghese Crema Saponetta cleansing cream 6.7oz. Replaced with the same. I use this in the shower for my morning cleansing. This is my last tube so I don't know if I will be able to find this again.

3.Yves Rocher pure calmille facial cleansing wipes. 20pk. These are very nice to clean my makeup off before I cleanse. I still need to use an eye makeup remover though. I have other wipes to use up before repurchasing these.

That's if for this week. 

See you all next Friday. Have a Great Weekend and stay cool and Happy Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Yea! I finally used up somethings this week.

I used up

Garnier Miracle Sleeping Cream I tried using this on my face, but it was way too fragrant. So, I mixed it with my unscented body lotion and used the rest up as body lotion.

Garnier Whole Blends Smoothing Shampoo I wanted to try something new, so I purchased this. But I really didn't care for the smell, and it also leaves my hair feeling dry.  

I also used up sample size of

Schwarckofp Gliss Hair Repair Shampoo and Conditioner I got this from Walmart Beauty Box, and the shampoo and conditioner smell good and feel good on my hair. I may purchase the full size.

Neutrogena Makeup Remover Towelettes It's nice, but I don't see a difference between this and other makeup remover wipes. 

Have a great weekend, Beauties!

Regular Contributor

@Leeny you can find borghese at Macy''s.  Borghese also has a website.  Make sure to sign up for emails because they have really good sales.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Happy Friday!

I used up a hotel sized bottle of Thymes Body Lotion in Eucalyptus scent.

Edited to add: 

Sample of Lancôme Blush Subtil Mocha Havana shade liked it very much that I bought it in the full sized version

L'Oreal Earthscape Eyeshadow Palette (#814) replaced with another L'Oreal Wear Infinite single eyeshadows in Brushed Suede (#815) Matte & Deep Mocha (#830) Rich

Lancôme 2.7 Ozs. Advanced Genifique serum

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Super Contributor

Hello Beauties,

This week I used up several small soaps, shampoos and lotion.

The most productive thing I did is clean out old, outdated stuff I didn't really like. I got rid of old lipstick, blush, powder and eyeshadow.

Happy Friday to all of you!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I didn't use up anything this week, but I did toss a few things:

-an angled eyeshadow brush I don't care for (hairs were too coarse).

-the remainder of a bottle of B&BW body lotion that I was dreading using, so I decided to pitch it instead.

-a double-ended eyeshadow pencil that I was going to find replacement shades for before tossing. I decided I don't need to keep the old pencil around to compare it; I'll just pick up what I think looks nice if/when I find it.

That's it for this week. Have a nice weekend!!

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Valued Contributor

Just one product for me. I used up Tan-Luxe self tanning oil that I bought last year. Even though I don't like how it comes off in the shower or how it stains my towels, I ordered another bottle. It's the only one that gives me a natural color tan without streaking. I like Bare Minerals Faux Tan but it doesn't give me a golden tan anymore. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Paul Mitchell Extra Body Extra Hold hairspray.  Love this.  However, this particular kind is getting extremely hard to find and I've been ordering through Amazon.  I may try the extra hold clean variety they carry at CVS - could use my 20% off coupons now and again.  Thinking about it ....

Is Borhese no longer on Evine?

Have great weekends - can't believe August is half over already.