Super Contributor

@Shanus   I'd be concerned that I'd end up with Groucho Marx eyebrows permanently.

The rose you may have had done 30 years ago on your leg is now the size of a bowl of poupourri.

Super Contributor

I really dont even care for my radiation tattoos but they look like moles on my body.

Honored Contributor

@Maestra1 wrote:

@Shanus   I'd be concerned that I'd end up with Groucho Marx eyebrows permanently.

The rose you may have had done 30 years ago on your leg is now the size of a bowl of poupourri.

@Maestra1   That rose would have traveled south a bit, but not sized up to a large bowl of poupouri...Funny image, though. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

The younger generation is really into tatoos (e.g., Justin Bieber, Adam Levine).  I am not going to let anyone put ink into my blood stream.  I am happy with what God gave me -- plain and simple.  I would never do the permanent eye liner, lipstick, etc.  NEVER, NEVER, NEVER.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1  I’m pretty much happy adding color myself when necessary. I’ve seen some people here w/ so many tattoos on arms & chest, it looks like a tattoo t-shirt. To each their own. I could never sit still long enough to have all that done. 

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@magicmoodz   Thanks for suggestion. Where is it available? Not sure how it would do on the face in a wrinkled, textured area...also in photos.

@Shanus. If you have access to theatrical/costume shops you might find it there. Otherwise you can order online. Simply search for these brands--I  know they are preferred by many.

It really is amazing how good makeup can transform Queens and Kings.