Super Contributor

I wanted to share with you ladies my routine using this product. I have dry, sensitive skin, and what works for me will not necessarily work for you. I hope this helps in some way, if you are on the fence about purchasing this product.

I've used this product for just over a month, and I love it. The oil is the best for taking off stubborn mascara with no tugging or pulling. I've not had to take any extra steps to remove any traces, since there are none in my case. It removes my foundation just as easily and leaves squeaky clean skin without the dryness. The oil goes on dry skin to start. After working it all over my face and eyes, until I'm satisfied with the makeup being removed, I then add warm water, which makes it very milky like, and continue to use gentle pressure all over the face before rinsing. I have very good results each and every time. My skin is left feeling very clean and soft.

The enzyme powder does exactly what it says it will do. I break it down in the palm of my hand before applying to the face. DO NOT scrub your skin or use a lot of pressure with the product. It isn't necessary! I use gentle circular motions avoiding the eye area, on very wet skin. Rinse well. I've only been left with soft and clean skin after using it. My skin looks healthier than it has in years. I guess that could be wishful thinking on my part. LOL

I have very dry and sensitive skin. I have to be careful what I put on it, or I get flareups and redness. It isn't fun, so I know how some of you feel after using a product and getting negative results. So far, I've had excellent results using TATCHA, in spite of the talc as an ingredient. In my case, I think not using a scrubbing technique or a lot of pressure has been helpful.

I have noticed pores around my nose look smaller, which indicates to me they're getting a good cleanse. I have had no redness or irritation since using the oil and powder. TATCHA's directions are to use the oil at night and the powder in the morning, which is what I do.

All in all, I'm very satisfied with TATCHA. It is an expensive investment, but I decided to give it a go anyway, and I'm not sorry that I did.