Honored Contributor

Re: TATCHA and Vicki and Lisa

I never go for this stuff with some story behind it. It always sounds phony to me and what makes someone a skincare expert from some tale like these usually are? Like the hair products that someone found in a forest and such.

Honored Contributor

Yes I've tried it. The cleansing oil was a bit drying for me- turns out it contains the drying type of alcohol so that is probably why. I think the enzyme powder is nice- I only tried the one for sensitive skin- but too pricey for something that I really don't know what it would do for my skin that my other products do already. People love the brand though!

Honored Contributor

On 11/8/2014 rina33 said:

I highly recommend Tatcha products. Every single one I've used is beyond excellent. I guarantee, you won't be disappointed. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

I agree-love their products and I find with the Enzyme Rice Powder-the key is to not leave it on your face for long-10 seconds and rinse, otherwise it can be too strong!!!!!

Regular Contributor

I have completely used up both the cleansing oil and rice enzyme powder and absolutely loved them both! I only used them in the evening when cleansing to remove makeup. It does a superb job and so gently. Sadly, at 61, I am now on a limited budget and most probably will not reorder because of the price.