Esteemed Contributor

TATCHA Serum Stick - Recommend?

QVC has a special on the TATCHA Serum Stick, with auto-delivery for 2 years.  I bought it recently for the first time, and I think it is a nice product for touch-ups on my dry skin.

I would love to read about your experiences with this product, and whether you would buy more than once and why.

TIA!

https://www.qvc.com/TATCHA-Serum-Stick-Treatment-%26-Touch-Up-Balm-Auto-Delivery.product.A381022.htm...

Honored Contributor

Re: TATCHA Serum Stick - Recommend?

The reviews are very polarized. I don't know what to think.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm on my second stick,  this seems to last forever!

I also have VERY dry skin. I use it over makeup and as a mid day pick me up but I saw a demo where it was also applied to cleansed skin as a serum and massaged into the skin or with a moisturizer.

I used to buy a dual ended stick moisturizer from Adrienne on HSN. Tatcha is a much longer lasting product.

This has been my only Tatcha product. First purchase here and  second purchase I lucked out with 25% off & free ship on Black Friday on their website but shipping was SLOW!

Honored Contributor

@Snowpuppy 

I have VERY dry skin too and use other Tatcha products.  What does this one do?

Frequent Contributor

I love this stick on days when I feel particularly dry.  I put it under and around my eyes before concealer. It seems to help the wrinkles appear a little softer and my concealer goes on more smoothly.  I haven't used the Tatcha eyecream yet because this stick helps alot.

Super Contributor

One of my favorite products - I get very dry in the winter.  I keep one in my office, and run it under my eyes and above my nose/between my eyebrows and any other dry areas that pop up that day.

Last a long time too.  Thanks for the heads up on the special.  Ordered it on Auto Delivery. 

Honored Contributor

Read the reviews, enough poor ones to keep me away. 

Respected Contributor

I decided to give this a try.  I read a lot of great reviews on other websites before ordering.  

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

I decided to give this a try.  I read a lot of great reviews on other websites before ordering.  

@Roni18 - good to see you! Happy New Year!!!

This Tatcha product is one of my favorites! I was skeptical when I purchased it...it's FABULOUS! I hope you find it useful and effective. 

We certainly cannot rely on Q product 'reviews' bc in many many many cases, the comments posted are not reviews. The poster never purchased it or used it. This is on their product pages which is especially egregious! Q does not require a purchase for reviews. There is zero credibility for reviews on their website/product pages. 

And I have the same opinion about product comments on the forums. Posters have bashed this brand and others have stated they can't afford it, so I get the impression they don't want anyone else to buy it, lol 😂 again...zero credibility. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for all the replies!  I do think this is a good one.  Easy to apply stick, good for face eye and lips, over and under make-up, can be used anywhere, good for the purse to have available when skin feels dry, and at home when in a hurry.  I put on last night before going to bed and my face still felt moisturized in the morning.  For my dry skin, it is not greasy, which I think is the big complaint by others.  I put in my AD order.  

Thanks again!