Esteemed Contributor

TARTELETTE FULL BLOOM EYE SHAFOW PALLETTE

A489985.  I received this pallette today.   I love every color.   I had ordered the MAC TVs on 11-16 but for me the colors did not work.   The lipstick on me was too brown and washed me out.  I did love the eyeliners but I returned it because the shadows and lipstick were not fo me.  I went on the MAC website and both eyeliners were discounted with free shipping over $25 so I ordered the liners

'This Tartellete Pallete has 4  times the shadows (all very wearable) and work much better for me.   

Respected Contributor

Re: TARTELETTE FULL BLOOM EYE SHAFOW PALLETTE

@Teddixat   Tarte eyeshadows are some of my favorites. Actually, I love all the Tarte cosmetics. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Teddixat used to have the Tarte Bloom palette but gave it away as I wasn't using it.  Lately have regretted that decision. May someday replace it.  Enjoy your new shaodows!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Teddixat  Enjoy your new palette!  I love the shades in many Tarte palettes but sadly can't buy them, they still use talc, I'm allergic.   I wish they'd get away from that.  Maybe someday.

Honored Contributor

Tarte has many nice eyeshadow palettes.  I have the Tartest Pro palette, very nice palette.

Esteemed Contributor

@decaf    I know.  I wish all these companies would use better products too.  I'm not  allergic but I do love this pallette. I recently bought some clean beauty mineral infused shadows and blush but they were all so disappointing on even though they looked great in the pallette. The  struggle continues

Trusted Contributor

Doll 10's latest palette, Doll Squad.  is talc free and gorgeous colors.

Honored Contributor

@MrsCat21 - went and looked at the Doll 10, Doll Squad palette you mentioned and it is a  very nice looking palette.  Hmmm, very tempted by that one and its talc free which is great.