Honored Contributor

No I'm not buying altho I think it is a really good deal and I do Love Tarte brand--but I don't wear any shadows except the neutral palette by Urban Decay and already have a freaking TON of mascaras. but if I had some young ladies in my life , it would make a great gift for the price.

Honored Contributor

I think it is a great price, and wonderful for gift giving as well...I love Tarte's mascara(lights, camera, lashes) and they make nice shadows as well. Not real keen on the lip products, but have never tried the glosses. Only the paints, which I don't care for-too drying!  Have never tried the Ego Mascara though.......Not purchasing, but I do think it is a good TSV!

Valued Contributor

I ordered it and I also ordered the nine piece blush/highlighter/contour sets A372406, they are so cute!! 

I plan on gifting to my sister and my niece and keeping one set for myself.

I think it's a great deal, especially since I put them on easy pay. If there wasn't easy pay, I wouldn't be able to order ANYTHING at all :-( So, I'm grateful, however, it's kinda starting to get me in a bind, but it is Christmas time and at least I'm realizing BEFORE it gets too out of hand lol

Anyways, sorry for rambling, but overall I think they will love their gifts!

~ Hope in TN ~
Honored Contributor

QVC did a good job of getting this TSV out and in our hands.  Mine arrived today (12/21).  I was rather disappointed that it is difficult to look at each separate gift without having the bag, paper, etc. look like someone went through it and possibly removed an item or two,  etc.   I looked at one and the shadows are very small.  I think I'll go and check if the presentations can still be seen online and then decide if I want one or part of one and try to figure what items would be good for a young granddaughter, etc.   All my Christmas shopping is done and wrapped so these would probably be for a birthday or just an extra treat.