Contributor

During presentations why does QVC keep displaying the price of the Tartlette Toasted Palette (alone without the brush) at $46?  The regular retail price at Sephora, Ulta and the Tarte website is only $39.

Quite a "steal" indeed.

Respected Contributor

I think it is because it is the palette and the brush, and the Sephora/Ulta doesn't include the brush. 

However, even that, it is not much of a steal.

Honored Contributor

The "steal" is for QVC, not us.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

I think it is because it is the palette and the brush, and the Sephora/Ulta doesn't include the brush. 

However, even that, it is not much of a steal.

@momoftwo2007  The Q thinks we aren’t very smart. Throwing in an inexpensive brush does not sell a product.

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

The "steal" is for QVC, not us.

rolling laughter emoticon

Honored Contributor

No longer able to use Tarte eyeshadow or my favorite mascara. Tried more than once thinking possibly received old package...same situation occurred. Horrible reaction to both items. Luckily! Gratefully Bareminerals no issues. 

Not sure if after Tarte was sold the formula changed? Definitely know for sure something changed. Not for the better. At least in my experience.

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

No longer able to use Tarte eyeshadow or my favorite mascara. Tried more than once thinking possibly received old package...same situation occurred. Horrible reaction to both items. Luckily! Gratefully Bareminerals no issues. 

Not sure if after Tarte was sold the formula changed? Definitely know for sure something changed. Not for the better. At least in my experience.

Good Morning @Sweet_Serenity. I can’t wear Tarte shadow either and never use it on clients. It has a lot of fallout and always ends up in the eyes more than on lids. I’ve never tried the mascara. I have the same issues w/ Stila. *** Watch me get sued.