Trusted Contributor

I just ordered the tsv and I'm so glad that the hot rollers are back! I have some from the last time they were presented- last Fall,I think. I wanted a spare since we have a vacation home and it's one less travel item in my bag. 

The rollers work extremely well on my hair which is almost collar length. There's a girl who's modeling on the show- don't know her name,but she has blonde hair,20's or so and I have her hairstyle. I bought the 1 1/4 " rollers. 

Thanks QVC! 

Respected Contributor

Very expensive for hot rollers.  I have been using hot rollers for years and it is not necessary to buy any that are this expensive.  I used when I had long hair and now I have shoulder length hair and my hot rollers have worked great with both my long and medium long hair.  I just replaced the set I have had for many years yesterday with the Conair hot rollers for $34.95.  Can't remember what the set I replaced cost but it was also inexpensive.  Probably have had 3 sets over a 35 year period.  Save your money and check out other hot roller options - great performance, much lower price.

Honored Contributor
Back in 2016 ordered T3 blow dryer from Shawn's evening show. Deluxe edition special price chose the white with rose gold. Love!! T3 wouldn't be without. One of my top ten best beauty investments.
Esteemed Contributor

Hot rollers have always worked the fastest for me, either for body or curl. I have just-above-shoulder length hair.

Looks like these work well, but I am already using Conair silicone, which is great in every way...gentle on the hair, very fast heatup and great, all-day results, also easy to travel with.

From Caruso (inexpensive at the time I bought it) to Calista (expensive) to Conair (reasonable).

Caruso hard to travel with; Calista's claw clips never held; Conair = perfect!

I think all of T3s things are overpriced.

Respected Contributor

These are very overpriced.  Love the Caruso brand and I feel certain the Conair are just as good.

Honored Contributor

I stopped using hot rollers and curling irons. I learned (on YouTube) how to use my narrow flat iron w/ rounded edges to either straighten my short hair or add a bend at the crown.

I think the flat iron technique gives a newer, more current looking "curl" than a full curl you get w/ rollers.

Honored Contributor

I own the Conair hot rollers which has 3 sizes.  I use on and off depending on the length of my hair.  Reasonably priced.  HeartCat Happy

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I got a set of chi ones on the q a few years ago. They were about the same price and work great. I have an older inexpensive set but they don't heat up as fast. I've never burned my hair with hot rollers as opposed to curling irons. I've more than once fried my ends with a curling iron.