Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

huge hair is not beautiful hair... the models had their hair so big it was odd looking and rather amusing.  

All of the hair vendors do this with volumizing products.  I don't think they expect anyone is going to actually wear their hair that big, they just want to show what the products can do and how volumized they can make the hair. 

Respected Contributor

Well, it doesn't work for me. I purchased the Tweak'd set that was a TSV awhile back because of the demos of how big the stylist made the hair.  Guess I need Johnny to come to my house as I did not get those results from the products.

Respected Contributor

Love the D'tallo sp? line from Denis.  Soft, shiney, manageable hair.  I only have to wash every 3rd day.  I also love the conditioner that is so Ojon.  Same smell and my dry hair loves it.  I like the deep cleansing product, but only once in a while.  It doesn't dry my hair at all.

Respected Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

This is similar to the TSV that QVC had on a couple months ago.  I tried it and sent it back.  It does not moisturize very well.  I also purchased the shampoo and conditioner set and returned that also.  It doesn't have the same smell as the old Ojon.  I found it very drying to my hair.

I see that the clay scrub is in a tube now.  Mine came in a jar and was only half full when I received it. 

It wasn't for me.

@tends2dogs 

Just be aware that some product containers are purposely NOT filled all the way up.  Doesn't mean that you are not getting 100% of the stated ounces.  Product producers often decide to leave some empty space having to do with a performance issue of a product.  You may notice this most in jar packaging.  If you were to weigh it, you would find you are getting the stated weight.

Perhaps this product and many others.

Hyacinth

Esteemed Contributor

Got the TSV from the Q, actually ordered 2, 1 for my daughter in law.  Good deal on HSN, but I prefer the Q as the easy pays remain the same with auto delivery.  It happens to work really good on my short bob!

Super Contributor

I have really fine and seriously thin hair in a shoulder lenght bob. I have used his Rise and Shine shampoo and conditioner and really like it a lot, But, his Dream Big 2X jar of clay, for a terrible description, has totally changed my hair. Finally after spending way too much money for years on every darn thing that hinted at making my fine hair have volume I have found this line. I now can say I DO have volume sand my hair does not look like "cat hair" any longer. I will never be without this product....I am hoarding it. A little goes a long long way. I am crazy about it!

Contributor

I love their wild summer apricot shampoo, hair spray and curl revitalizer.  My hair dresser says my hair is very healthy.  Have not used a product I did not like.

Honored Contributor

I’m not ashamed to say I think Denis is a cutie. When not “on” as a vendor, his personality is endearing. He was on Beauty Report and took one of the women’s facial hair removers and began trimming up his beard. Funny. 

Respected Contributor

If anyone got the special, come back and let us know if you like it! Would love to know.