Respected Contributor

Sweet almond mint, tea tree, pomegranate trio is up!

I just noticed that the Sam, tt, and Pom trio is back up if anyone is interested. It is $58.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Occasional Contributor

Re: Sweet almond mint, tea tree, pomegranate trio is up!

Thank you , Hilary77! I had not noticed this and my son thought his fiancee might want to try WEN. What a great price! I hope she doesn't take it as criticism (she has lovely hair), but I had to get it for her.
Respected Contributor

On 1/1/2014 Suzy from Ohio said: Thank you , Hilary77! I had not noticed this and my son thought his fiancee might want to try WEN. What a great price! I hope she doesn't take it as criticism (she has lovely hair), but I had to get it for her.
This is a great set to start with. I love sweet almond mint and tea tree. They are my favorites. I hope she loves them.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Trusted Contributor

On 1/1/2014 Suzy from Ohio said: Thank you , Hilary77! I had not noticed this and my son thought his fiancee might want to try WEN. What a great price! I hope she doesn't take it as criticism (she has lovely hair), but I had to get it for her.

Suzy, I recently gifted WEN and had the same concerns as you when giving it, but the recipient absolutely loved it and is now a WEN girl, too. Smiley Happy