Frequent Contributor

Sweet Desiree from IT Cosmetics says Serum 50 is Silicone Free....NOT TRUE, it is loaded with CONES

How can sweet Desiree state on air that the No. 50 Anti-Aging Serum Primer has NO Silicones????

When reading the ingredient listing as provided on  the product description page, it is LOADED with all sorts of "cones" high up on the ingredient listing.

If she is the Director of Education at IT, how can she mislead us that way????

QVC needs to monitor what hosts and vendor reps are stating on-air and take the lead in correcting them when we are being lied to or misled.

Respected Contributor

Re: Sweet Desiree from IT Cosmetics says Serum 50 is Silicone Free....NOT TRUE, it is loaded with CO

Sounds like a good question!

Hyacinth

Trusted Contributor

Re: Sweet Desiree from IT Cosmetics says Serum 50 is Silicone Free....NOT TRUE, it is loaded with CO

She actually said there was no silicone in this?  Wow.  I'm no beauty expert, but even I can tell that product is loaded with cones.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I do not believe ANYTHING  " IT" cosmetics  says.  I have purchaced so many of the exact same products under a different  "IT" name that I am sooooooooooooooooooooo done with "IT"    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Smiley Sad

...and you know what....... I find "IT"  products are  no better than any other company!