Super Contributor

Re: Sweating Drops Progress Reportate

@Jk9 wrote:

@lil spot I have taken glycopyrrolate for over 20 years and it helps me some but not enough.  I can take 4 or more per day and usually try to lower that dose and just add in one pill when I know I will be out and about in heat.  It is one medication that hasn't lost its effectiveness over the years. The big problem for me using it is that it dries out my mucous membranes and I can't talk because my mouth gets so dry.  I keep lots of mouth wetting lozenges in hand and use the Act products.  My eyes are another problem and I use refresh drops frequently.  Ophthalmologist also put me on Restasis (expensive).  It is interesting that our bodies react so differently to medications, skin care and lots of other things. 

@Jk9  I agree with you about how we all tolerate things at a different level.

I do have a bit of dryness with my eyes. I also wear contacts so I'm not sure if I can attribute the dryness to glycopyrrolate or to the contacts.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sweating Drops Progress Report

Thanks @lil spot!

Occasional Contributor

I wanted to give everyone a heads up that I reached out to naturally botanicals because I had ordered the drops on 7/31 and hadn't received a shipping notification yet. Well they emailed me back right away and couldn't have been nicer. They informed me that due to the demand (I'm guessing from this forum), they ran out. They should get another supply tomorrow and will ship out back orders. I did apologize for being pesky but I'm just so darn excited to try the product. 🙂

Honored Contributor

@Zoe1833 

I was so afraid I was about to read they ran out and couldn't get anymore for 6 months Smiley Sad  It was on my to do list today to order more but I was at my parent's house all day.  I'll do it tomorrow.  

Ladies!  I can't tell you how pleasant it was today at mom and dad's.  They keep their AC set to 77 (but turn it down when they know I'm coming).  I GOT COLD OVER THERE TODAY!  They had the ceiling fan on high and I finally asked mom if she was cold.  She said a little.  I was freezing.  I got up and turned the fan down Smiley Happy  I usually have the car ac on 60 with the fan blowing in my face.  I kept turning the temp up and the fan down...in Texas...in August.  It's nothing short of a miracle Smiley Happy  My disposition is nicer.  I "feel" nicer.  I feel more relaxed and calm.  I'm putting my makeup on without sweating!!!!!  I'm thinking about booking a trip to Vegas in the summer (ok, now I'm just being stupid) lol  I just wish I could remember why I stopped them decades ago and why I hadn't thought to order them again before now.  

And again, please remember it took me 10 days to reach the point where I am now.  A couple of days after I started them I had one day of no sweating, then back to sweating but not as bad until the 10th day.  But it's probably different for everyone.

Super Contributor

I received my drops about 5 days ago.  I have used them twice a day.  LET ME TELL YOU---- I do believe they are working!  But, in all honestly, here in Middle TN we have had a slight cooler period---in the 80's opposed to 90's.  I have not had sweat dripping onto my shoulders from my head!  In fact, my niece who is very hot natured asked me to turn the thermostat to cooler last evening.  Bless you for posting on this forum and  turning so many on to this "miracle" bottle!!  I will keep you posted as the temps are supposed to rise again this week---and that means humidity also--ugh!

Esteemed Contributor

Anxiously  waiting for mine...  🥵🥵🥵 

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm   Well I just got back from the store and I must say it was a much better experience. I'll give it an A- because it still got to an almost point of having a trickle run down but stopped short of that.

Now taking the groceries to the car and bringing them into house was a different story, but it is 80 degrees outside.. I did cool off quicker though.

I have taken it for 3 days prior to today hoping to build up the necessary whatever you need to not sweat.  I am going to continue to use it and see what happens.  Thank you for letting us know about this.

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe 

LOL. 

I just ordered two more bottles.  Had a little bit of a scare.  The rep paused a little when looking up the item.  I thought he was going to tell me it was sold out (again) Smiley Surprised  

Monica (who's sitting here with goosebumps on my arms and face...NOT complaining!)

Honored Contributor

@grandma2pkmh 

You're welcome!  It took me 10 days to reach the point where I am now.  I don't think it will stop ALL sweating ALL the time.  That's a tall order and we need to sweat some.  This is for excessive sweating...those of us who only need bat our eyelashes to break out in a sweat Smiley Surprised  I was outside earlier.  It's 91.  I brushed the Dingo, blew all his hair off the patio, pulled down the shades...comfortable and dry Smiley Happy  I'm glad your experience was better tho.  Give it some more time.

Honored Contributor

@pietook 

Humidity is the bane of my existence.

I am sooooooooooooooo happy they are working for you Smiley Happy  

My entire disposition has improved now that I'm not sticky.  Do I dare say I might even enjoy SUMMER??  Nah, that's pushing it Smiley Wink