Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sweating Drops Progress Report

@decaf I hope your nephew gets better soon!  And good luck wit the drops, hope to hear about your progress.  I hope it is OK to postpone the elective.  I know those electives are usually not so elective, just not life threatening.

Trusted Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe  This is a small procedure I can postpone with no risk, I'm lucky about that, that's for sure. Thanks for your good wishes for my nephew.  I promise I'll return  with an update after I'm on the drops a week or so.  Please let us know how you are doing also.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@decaf 

Thank you, I'm feeling like my old self again and (monitoring my bp) have been able to get back to my one pill/day.  It was bad enough for me but my poor husband lost lots of sleep and had to be responsible for trying various combinations to get my pressure to come down.  

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@monicakm  You've sure had a lot on your plate, that's for sure.

I'm concerned TPTB may dislike the turn this thread has taken. I'm not sure if you've noticed but, in the past two weeks or so, any threads about c o v i d have been shut down immediately, even if they haven't become contentious.  I would hope they can see this isn't a general discussion about the subject, it's a more personal conversation , but who really knows how they view these things.Woman Frustrated  I don't want to be responsible for jeopardizing the longevity of the "sweating drops" discussion. 

Honored Contributor

OK, hopefully all possible replies concerning the C-word  are deleted.  

Esteemed Contributor

Hi @monicakm waiting to know how you are doing.  Hope you and everone is well! ❤️🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

Trusted Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe  @monicakm  I received my drops today.   I hope to give you an update on their effect on me some time next week. 

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe 

I'm still taking my drops and still hardly sweating except for extreme cases and I cool down much faster.  I plan is to stop taking them mid-late Fall.

And HELLOOOOOO!  I'm out of time out!  I got in trouble again because there were five links (like FAQ and contact us) in an online shoe store return policy that I c/p for a member here.  She was wanting to buy shoes on line but needed to buy from a store that had a brick and mortar store near by for returns.  I was just letting her know she could return them for free.  SMH.

Honored Contributor

@decaf 

Keeping my fingers crossed they work as well for you as they have me!

Esteemed Contributor

Hi @monicakm I was just wondering if the doctor found you ok.

I am doing the drops, just the standard dose, it's been too hot here for me to say they are making a difference.  It was supposed to cool last week, but t didn't.  Maybe I won't have a good sense until September.  I am going to stick with them.