Occasional Contributor

Swag Bag from CEW Beauty Event

I ordered a product during the CEW Beauty event  in April and never received the swag bag that was supposed to accompany it.  I called customer service a number of times and they keep telling me they are trying to fullfill them even though I have never received any notification regarding it's status one way or another.

I was wondering it anyone else had the same issue.  I felt this was very poorly handled by QVC.

Valued Contributor

Re: Swag Bag from CEW Beauty Event

A few days ago in my order status I showed this as "pending."   More lack of communication by QVC corporate, Mike George.  Unfortunately, I am on vacation, delivery will be at my front door, and will probably be stolen by the time I get home.  QVC is spiriling downward, and from what I can see, has made not any moves to improving customer service, let along processing, shipping, or returns.  I am done, due to receive a few more orders this week.  Was at the mall yesterday, what fun!  Guess what, 30 days plus on all merchants to return.  No postage fees to be mailed to me.  QVC should have done something about this issue, they have a website but fail to address problems that are their fault unless customers, who pay their salary make a big stink on the blog site, and than it takes months for them to do say something, like the little blurb a few months ago stating they are sorry but improving, yeah right, if Jeff Bezos ever operated like that, he would be out of business.

Super Contributor

Wow.  That is awful.  I was lucky bought something from HSN and received the bag 2 days after I received my beauty item

Esteemed Contributor

I got mine without any problem.

Honored Contributor

NPB, does the swag bag show up on your order status page as a separate item?  If not, you probably will not get it.  If it is there, you might.  I had this happen one year when I ordered during the show.  Today I order before the show.  I don't let one instance color my entire QVC experience.  Having said that, its a yearly problem and they should do something to correct it.  

Occasional Contributor

Thank you for letting me know this.  I just checked and it was never set up as separate item and I find that very interesting.  In the 3 times that I have called customer service they all told me that it still may be sent out, so obviously having never received it, they were lying to me.

Well this cerrtainly says alot about QVC, all not good!

Trusted Contributor

I thought they said "as long as supplies last" so I didn't expect one.  However I ordered in time.

Honored Contributor

i received one from qvc and one from hsn.

the one from qvc showed immediately on my order status and was shipped separately from the item i ordered.

the one from hsn did not show up on my order status and was shipped separately from the item i ordered.

both items were ordered PRIOR to the item being featured on air.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein