Re: Suze and Shawn seem to have the same hairdresser

On 1/11/2015 AnnaBella said:
On 1/11/2015 winamac1 said: I loved Shawn's hair when she first started at qvc

Yes, It looked nice blond.

And I loved the length and style then!
"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Valued Contributor

Suze has beautiful, professional highlighting. Very natural and flattering. Seeing Shawn and Suze working side by side made the contrast even greater.

Honored Contributor

Suze has beautiful hair. Looks very nice & has shine to it instead of looking dull. She looks nothing like Shawn. I don't care for the skunk look. Read in one of the posts above someone said the Calista lady does Shawns hair seriously? Looks like a do it yourself hair job. If Shawn likes it I guess that's all that matters. To each their own.

Respected Contributor

Suze O has a great hair stylist. Her hair always looks great.

Shawn not so much.

Honored Contributor

On 1/11/2015 AnnaBella said:

Shawn said people have compared her to Twiggy..... Thus I think why Shawn uses the too dark thick eye liner...

Compared her to Twiggy? Oh, dear. Get the smelling salts.

Honored Contributor

On 1/11/2015 Jezzebell said:
On 1/11/2015 sidsmom said:

I'm still surprised a multi-billon, international corporation like QVC doesn't have image consultants. The hosts are the front-line image of the company...I would think they would be perfectly coiffed, manicured, pedicured w/ sans deterrents on their hands (warts, band-aids) when showing jewelry on HDTV. And I still wonder who approved the order of over-exaggerated False Eyelashes that everyone wears. Heavens.

ITA. Even HSN hosts are more up to date in their look.

It seems to be getting worse with the eyelashes. I saw Jennifer Coffey with what looked like a Farah Fawcett hairdo, chest-up to match Marilyn Monroe's exaggeration bust and eyelashes at least 1/2 inch too wide on either side and thought that was an anomaly. Not so, next up was Nancy with what appeared to be the same lashes, eyeliner from here to Georgia but her hair was more in this century, at least.

Super Contributor

Perhaps people not liking Shawn's chunky hair highlights is an age generation thing. I can see the older viewers not caring for Shawn's look. I'm young and I LOVE IT!!! Looks very fresh and modern. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I also remember my grandmother saying often to push the hair away from one's eyes. Again, it has to be a generation thing because I also don't see anything wrong with Shawn's bangs being too low. Grandmothers always like to see the full face Lol.

Shawn has GREAT STYLE!!! It's a no wonder she's the next PM Style host! Perfect fit for that position! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor

I love Suze's cut and color. She seems to change it up subtly sometimes; lighter streaks and darker base.

I like chunky streaks, but not a stark contrast. Too drastic and rarely flattering if the base is very dark and the highlights are super blonde. (I think Shawn can pull off lots of different looks, but this new look is not her best). I do like her long bangs though.

Contributor

I have been wondering who would be the next PM Style host!! Is is SHAWN????? I do love her. She is genuine, down to earth and real.... She would do a great job!