Esteemed Contributor

Re: Suzanne is coming to QVC - Suzanne Somers - A New Way to Age

I have an old Facemaster and I need some of those foam thingys that fit on the ends.

The machine I have is made by the same company as the microcurrent machine in our aesthetics office but ours if much larger of course.

My machine is at least 10yrs old but probably closer to 13 or 14. It is still running wonderfully. I use it about 3 to 4 times a week and there is a noticeable difference in lift especially around the eyebrows and lips. If you do one eye and not the other, the other eye definitely looks wonky. 

I do this at night when I am in bed and watching tv or reading. I talked my husband into letting me do his face. He could really tell a difference.

Personally I think Suzanne seems like a nice lady but she is misinformed on many things to the point of being a little dangerous but that doesn't stop her from sharing her "knowledge". I realize everyone has different opinions and I respect that but I don't respect her spreading false information that is proven false over and over by the scientific community.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Valued Contributor

I remember her on the Q, too.  A couple of decades ago.

It's like she's gone full circle.

Trusted Contributor

Have no interest when she was on the other channel.   Have no interest in her "stuff".  No thanks, I pass, won't be watching...

Valued Contributor

I will be hoping for some swell buys for her hair care products and facial scrub. I use and appreciate them. I'd rather buy from QVC than her website. I don't seem to get the better pricing there like I did from Evine. Maybe it's just bad timing on my part.

Valued Contributor

I like Suzanne. I would tune in sometimes when she would be on HSN but I could never catch when she was on the other channel she went to. I still love watching the reruns of Three's Company.
Respected Contributor

UGHH....ANOTHER REASON I DON'T WATCH QVC!!
Respected Contributor

QVC will try her like they tried the Kardashians.  If Sommers sells then they will give her better times, if not she is gone.

Honored Contributor

I can understand the dismay with rude comments, especially if it's about a salesperson (or host) that you like.

But I hope that it is okay to express something other than only positive opinions as along as it's not a vicious or rude attack.

Many people might know that I am not a fan of this woman on several levels. That's my opinion, stated without hostility or cruelty.

Each to his own, as always.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Contributor

I hope she is able to get the ingredient and manufacture Somersweet again.  That is absolutely the best ever sweetener.  I wish she would bring back some of her food items from the past.  Would Love to be able to buy her set of sugar free ketchup, bbq sauce and special sauce again.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Her line is pretty pricey and the last thing I need is to delve into another line.  But I give her credit, she keeps going.