Frequent Contributor

Re: Suzanne is coming to QVC - Suzanne Somers - A New Way to Age

I'm looking forward to see what she has on Q. I enjoy Suzanne although I did not watch her much, I did purchase a facemaster about 15 years ago when I did not need it and just now started using it several days a week and it works. I also have a few of her books and have seen improvements in my health utilizing information from the physicians she recommends. 

Esteemed Contributor

oh no.............won' t be able to take hours and hours of her presentations........maybe they can keep her on the Beauty Channel...........................

Respected Contributor

There should be a limit to the number of times you're allowed to reinvent yourself and expect people to suspend disbelief. I think this gal has hit the ceiling.

Respected Contributor

Ahhhh. Not interested. I purchased from her line about 12 years ago and I wasn't impressed. Like someone else mentioned, there are too many other skincare lines to purchase from. I suppose if you are into "organic" she will fit your bill. 

Honored Contributor

I wonder if Qvc will use that fuzzy, blurry camera that Evine used on her. 

Honored Contributor

@noodleann wrote:

There should be a limit to the number of times you're allowed to reinvent yourself and expect people to suspend disbelief. I think this gal has hit the ceiling.

What a sad & limited view on life. ..to only have 'x' opportunities to restart or reinvent or to pursue a passion. 

Yes, those limitations do exist in the world. Good thing for Americans, that's typically a self imposed belief.

I think resilience is admirable and applaud those who never give up especially when naysayers and debbie downers try to impose their limited negative self defeating beliefs on others. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wonder if she will be partnering with Life extension (Vitamin company). 

Honored Contributor

Her husband must have wormed his way into the Q somehow.

Honored Contributor

Well @Chi-town girl, sad that you can't post about a  vendor without it being a bashfest. I have no problem with people not liking her but why they need to constantly post on public threads in order to be rude to that person is pretty sad. Not surprising but pretty pathetic for so-called adult women.

I suppose it is a good lesson to teach our children and grandchildren, right?If you don't like someone personally, it is okay to bash them publicly and often. Bullying be darned! 

SMH. 

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

Well @Chi-town girl, sad that you can't post about a  vendor without it being a bashfest. I have no problem with people not liking her but why they need to constantly post on public threads in order to be rude to that person is pretty sad. Not surprising but pretty pathetic for so-called adult women.

I suppose it is a good lesson to teach our children and grandchildren, right?If you don't like someone personally, it is okay to bash them publicly and often. Bullying be darned! 

SMH. 

@HappyDaze - ITA. Those types of comments and 'opinions' really reflect, illuminate on the person making those comments. Not anything that would be generated from an emotionally balanced, mature person with self respect.  

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri